Get Behind the Rebels!

FlyBy

I believe that you are right houstonsdead, yall will show Franklin what it is all about. Just like HL,Brentwood, and HHS. I believe it will be a great game. Germantown will most likely be bigger, but who hasn't been this playoffs compared to Franklin. This just shows you size does not matter! Speed,Time of Possesion,and big plays will win this game. Frankin has found a way to win each game so far, and will continue to do so. Great job by the Rebels coaches on film, and strategy. GOOD luck to both teams, but I see Franklin Pulling this one off

Franklin: 24

vs.

Germantown: 21

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twittycanes, I'm just a little biases myself, so I understand. There isn't really a situation we haven't faced. We've been down big, we've been down small, we've been up big, we've been up small. We've done it all. Ha, that was almost nearly as poetic as jabbo's poem the other night. UGA, as BigDogDaddy will tell you, we wish good health to Germantown, but not good luck. We'll take that all to ourselves. I'm shocked you haven't caught that yet.

We need to do some stuff around town here... what exactly that is, I'm not sure. Get the town pumped for this one. Not just FHS people (because we're already pumped, but just regular ole' Franklin folk.