Wayne Co. vs Lewis Co.

tfranks24

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne Co will have to play tough to win this game lewis co is by far the best team on wayne co's schedule except maybe for west memphis. They will have to contain Sparkman and the three point shooting from lewis co's gaurds but i think it will be a very close game. Wayne Co will improve tremendously throughout the year with players playing diffrent positions and limited practices in the preseason due to football They will only get better as the season continues.

The best thing that could happen to Wayne County tonight is if Sparkman gets a few dunks early because that is all he cares about. He will be satisfied for the rest of the night. Sparkman could dominate if he stayed on the block but he likes to drift to the arc to much. I seen Lewis County play this summer they have a very solid team. I like the two wings. I think their numbers are 22 and 32. #22 can shoot the lights out of the 3 and #32 is a hardnosed player that takes it to the basket. This is going to be a great game. Wayne County is coming off of a lose so they will be ready to compete tonight.

Haven't seen Lewis Co. play yet but I hear they have an excellent starting five. Wayne Co. has something to prove tonight after being upset by McNairy. Whats everyones thoughts?

TFranks not trying to start anything just wondering. Why do you think Wayne Co. was upset by McNairy? You act like Wayne Co. is the best team in the land or something.

I think our boys will be ready to go after their loss saturday. You always try to play harder after your first loss. And this might be arguable but Lewis County has a great coaching staff, Some of you guys might criticize me for this but personally l like Coach Johnson and Coach Cox. They are great guys and have always treated me well. Don't get me wrong I like Tim too, he is awesome....but I can't hold a grudge, they did nothing to me. Anyway back to topic.....I am not picking a winner, cause I don't know much about Wayne County this year. Good Luck to both teams and GO PANTHERS!!

Yeah #22 was kicked off, but he can STILL shoot the lights out of it, doesn't matter how long he has been out! #32 is playin hurt(back injury). Everything will get better for Lewis Co. as the season goes on. The guards have to learn to handle pressure a little better, that just goes along with experience. It'll come to them. Other than that, Sparkman needs more touches down low. He needs to take it to the basket a little more. If he used his hook shot more, he'd be almost unstoppable.