Wayne Co. vs Lewis Co.

tfranks24

ok tim and jay if you quit arguing back with him he will quit. its pretty hard to argue with someone who wont talk back. its getting old no one likes getting on here seeing all this junk. how long has it been. i know you guys have to be getting tired of it. i know i am. so just stop. its over. if he wants to argue with himself on here let him. theres NO POINT in it!!! DROP IT!!! this gets brought up in every lewis board. man i sure wish i knew who 1gr81 was he is pretty immature and its not making you guys look any better arguing with him. hes bringing you two down to his level. whos goin to be the better man and not say anything back to him? thats what i wanna know.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curfman tossed one of the glass on a fast break to be exact katsup. On the fan side of things, it was awesome to see an oop off the backboard to Sparkman. On the basketball side of things, there was about 2 minutes left and Lewis County was only up 6 so it really wasn't a very smart play. If it had messed up, which I thought would happen because Sparkman had already tried to dunk and got blocked by the rim, then Wayne County could have picked up some momentum. But it worked out so I guess everything's fine. Great game to both teams. Justin Bryant was awesome.

Jay.....Tim....whats with all this arguing?? Come on guys, you know that guy is just some scared little MO-ron. He is probably one of the weirdos that go to our school. Just forget about him. I think you have to be pathetic if you are scared to tell people your name on here. I don't care who knows I get on here. Look if he wants to continue to run his mouth, we could all just settle it on the court. We could schedule a shoot out like someone said earlier or we could just have a little game and you can show him you still got it. I bet I could school him without even trying. lol. Anyway.....what time is the game tonight?? lata....peace

• 2 months later...