Oneida vs Clarkrange

BuffaloFan

Read the last Post of Lady Indian to hear my thoughts. The girls are going through their early season schedule that is top heavy with strong basketball teams (Clarkrange included), and they have lost their first two. They have played an excellent 5A school (William Blount) and Knox Webb, who should make a lot of noise in the private school division. The girls are working on chemistry, with a mix of experinced players and a talented Freshman group that is still wet behind the ears. When all the parts are assembled the girls will present quite a challenge to every team they play. If they play well tonight they will give the Lady Buffalos some competition, might even pull an upset if the "young'ins" show up. Coach West is still molding his team, but they are very capable of playing top flite basketball right now and down the road. B)B) I assume you feel they have no chance? What about the Buffs? Everyone East of the Mississippi knows about Snow, so save space. What happened against Jack Co.? Just interested, I don't gloat on others, obviously, bad night. B)

kazam- yeah they had a nightmare of a night. Jackson Co. came out red hot and Clarkrange could not stop them or even slow them down. To say it was a bad night might be an understatement. Even if we played our "A" game, I don't know if we could have beat Jackson Co. If Oneida didn't have a chance, why would we even play the game? If Clarkrange plays like they did Fri night, Oneida will probably win. I give all the credit to Jackson Co. the other night, they wipped our tales. Tonight, we have to rebound the ball, get Snow more involved than the past two games, and square up and knock down some threes. Do you think that the blowout oss to the Lady Devils is gonna make everyone think that we have a weak team this year? I would not be at all surprised to see Jackson Co. win state again, and I think they might beat Shelbyville tonight. Regardless of what happened Friday, our ladies have got to get their confidence back and play hard tonight.

Had a chance to scout the Oneida / Clarkrange game tonight and the Lady Indians sure gave them a game. I think they lost by 11 or so. Clarkrange sure did not impress me considering the hype that has been posted in here. I guess I expected more. The Lady Indians just may give them more than they can handle when they meet again as well as other teams on their schedule, once they get in a groove. I'm sure the coaches would agree that neither team played to their potential ,as do I. Look for the Lady Indians to HOPEFULLY start getting some W's. GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON GIRLS !!