Who is off to the best start?

TribeGuy22

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest High is off to a great start. They are 3-0!! They have beaten Middle TN Christian, Summertown, and blew out Cannon County tonight. They have good players at all 5 positions and have a few men on the bench that can play. They have potential to have a great year. Keep it up MEN!!

i think camden is off to a great start. although they played a crapy team last night and an ok team monday, they still beat the stuffing out of them. they beat both teams by 30 plus points and that was with the 2nd and 3rd string playing in the late 3rd and 4th quarters. i believe that they are very strong this year and they will atleast go to state. but dont write it down because sometimes the boys get run too hard adn play too long without a break and they are tired and frustrated in the 4th but write it down for them to make it to the playoffs and make it to the late rounds.

Well, with wins over Webb and Clarkrange, i think Oneida has had a great start and with the way they are playing and their next two games being district u can expect them to be 4-1 by the end of the week. They are currently 2-1, which is already 1/3 the number of wins they had last season. The Indians are gonna give all they have to make their record 20-6 instead of 6-20.