Creek Wood 41, Marshall Co. 40

PageMan

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. Icalled it on the radio. Great contest. CW had 10 pt halftime lead behind freshman Fayette and 7 from J Franklin. MC made a game of it behind Baugh and SummersI think. Cw is 3-1 already and play several freshmen and soph. 3 big post players, UK golf signee Liz Dotson and the Adams sisters, SR bethany and 6'2 FR Sam. MC point Summers is a BLURRRR!!! OUT!

Thanks, coachrop. Were you the radio guy at the Franklin Hall of Fame games when Creek Wood played ? If you were, I enjoyed over hearing your commentary during Creek Wood's games. Using just a headset & a cell phone is ingenious in my book. You must have had a good battery to do both your girls & boys game. The radio guys from Dickson Co. had a big set-up with what looked like a car battery to run their stuff. Thanks again for the info.

Mad props to coachrop. He does an unbelievable job calling the games. I'd put him up against most anyone, and he's only been calling since we started the school last year. Pageman, just wondered what tie you had to the school(media, coach, fan?). You always have a lot of good and accurate information on williamson co basketball.

Coachrop is the man on the air! Does great job for both football and basketball at Creek Wood, then finds a little time to coach football, basketball, and baseball, and host a local radio sports show early Saturday mornings. A little sampling: He eyes it, buys it!!!! Keep up the good work ROP. Your help and support some times goes unnoticed, but you know the people who care and are thankful. Now, how about a few Titans tickets???

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks bird. CW has improved size and speed. KY golfer Liz Dotson and Frosh S. Adams along with sister B. Adams give Lady Red Hawks much neeeded size. Not only can B. Caldwell throw gas on the diamond but she can fill it up from down town Charlotte. When the guard play gets experience and takes care of the ball, this could be a 10-AA threat before it is all said and done.

coachrop does do a great job calling the games. As someone who tries to make all of the games but with my work sometimes I am not able to make it for the entire game it is great to have someone calling the game that keeps you informed as to what is happening and gives a score update often. Again thank you coachrop for a great job.

Now on a sad note: Creek Wood girls have fallen off a bit in the last few games. Any idea's as to why? Is it just being a young team or is there something else going on? I sure hope they over come this and I believe in time they will. Big game on Friday night when Creek Wood goes to Dickson.

A starting guard has been sick and has missed the last 2 games and may miss tonight's big game against Dickson County. Also, 2 seniors that were logging big minutes decided that basketball was not fun anymore and quit the team this week. Now Coach Mullinicks can give the younger girls much needed minutes that will help come tournament time. CW's girls and boys are doing remarkably well for a second year program. They have already surpassed last years win totals after 5-6 games. Coach Mullinicks and Coach Taylor are doing a great job. Again, coachrop is the man on air! He might get out of coaching and be on 104.5 with George Plaster! Seriously, he does a great job. Jim Rome has nothing on coachrop! Good luck CWood. OUT!!!!