who won the blackman-smyrna game?

Boro Balla06

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well yeah you can shut anyplayer down if they dont have anyoen to help.. smyrna didnt have any center last year.. ashley lanning couldnt play defense at all.. and what team did ya play for?? there AAU team is great because they have good players all around.. this is school ball you dont get to pick who you want to play with.. im sure if you watch her play aau she is a lot better because she can actually revieve passes and have some help... but i believe taylor will shine this year and so will hte lady bulldogs... i believe riverdale-smyrna would be a great state game

well yeah you can shut anyplayer down if they dont have anyoen to help.. smyrna didnt have any center last year.. ashley lanning couldnt play defense at all.. and what team did ya play for?? there AAU team is great because they have good players all around.. this is school ball you dont get to pick who you want to play with.. im sure if you watch her play aau she is a lot better because she can actually revieve passes and have some help... but i believe taylor will shine this year and so will hte lady bulldogs... i believe riverdale-smyrna would be a great state game

Ashley Lanning sat the bench all year. She never saw the floor. I think you maybe talking about another Ashley Jenkins maybe who you are talking about. But even so you need to know who you are talking about. Plus Ashley Lanning is not playing anymore.

Edited by shsbusdriver

tp2004, you had it pretty obvious who you are and I hate to tell you you did not shut down taylor oliver. Big deal she didnt hit a 3, but i can recall her shooting 3's. In order to shut someone down would mean that she did not score and the stats say that she was the leading scorer. So you can brag all you want but you really dont have to much to brag about.

yeah sorry wrong ashley... ashley jenkins.. who graduated last year.. she wasnt a good post player at all.. she was good at offense but couldnt play defense worth anything... but year i support taylor oliver and jessica pollack along with all the lady billdogs... i hope they go to state.. if they do i will be there to support them

hottie56, do you even play ball? The game plan was to eliminate the three's yeah she shot maybe 2 ne wayz they set her about fifty screens so why wouldn't she get some points. good players are always going to find ways to score. i was just saying she wasn't having no killer night. So come better! brag about this i bet you couldn't put up shhhhh against me not to mention i had strep throat!!! Like to see you do BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shouldn't you be in bed TP2004? I wonder what your coaches would say about you talking like that on a public forum?

Good Luck and get some rest.

Hmm dont you have anything better to do then worry about someone's bed time that you dont even know? She is out their playing so she has the right to say whatever she wants b/c she knows a whole lot more than anyone else. So you should get a life and get to bed cause shouldnt you be going to work tommorrow? I dont think that your bosses would appreciate you staying up this late. :o

i still believe taylor is better than people give her credit.. she is a GREAT passer..

tp2004 i take it you are Thierrie Patterson a senior at blackman.. i havent seen you guys play so im not going to say anything.. but where were you last year when blackman and smyrna played.. only reason you guys won is because smyrna didnt have anyoen to guard alana hicks.. she is a good player.. but i still dont think you would be able to handle taylor.. but ive never seen you play.. so i will wait until you guys play smyrna again.. then ill make comments.. but i hope you have a great senior year and wish you the best of luck this year and in the future..