is camden going to win next tuesday?

BigEugene

I know Camden has improved and Bain is a very solid player, but I don't believe they have enough horses to stay with Waverly. They can't match up with Waverly as far speed & quickness. I would say it will be a typical Waverly/Camden match up, close at first then Waverly pulling away in second half to win by double figures. If Camden tries to run with Waverly, it will be a blowout! Just my humble opinion.

Trust me, this is not a typical camden team. This year they have changed their entire game. In years past, camden has played the half-court game. But this year they push the ball up the floor. And yes, they do have the horses. Waverly however, does not have the post players to match camden's. Camden will win this game because they will win the rebounding and inside battle. I don't think it will be a blowout either way.

If what I am hearing here is correct, Camden should try and get into a 1/2 court game in this particular game. If you have the horses inside why would you want to get into a running game and leave Reed @ 1/2 court. You run when it is to your advantage. You play slow when that is to your advantage. With Reed and Bain I see a slower pace being the game, not the fun and gun.

I'll have to agree with you Wimpy, Bain has some speed,he can run a 4.5 40. He works out with the football players some. He can bench press 300+ so he has size and speed. only person that ,might have trouble with run and gun is reed,but he'll be fine,we have a deep bench this year. Bubba and Rico are two very respectable players but what kind of post game does Waverly have?-peace

If what I am hearing here is correct, Camden should try and get into a 1/2 court game in this particular game. If you have the horses inside why would you want to get into a running game and leave Reed @ 1/2 court. You run when it is to your advantage. You play slow when that is to your advantage. With Reed and Bain I see a slower pace being the game, not the fun and gun.

That is what Camden intends to do. They will push every possible chance, but if it's not there they pull it out and run the offenses. That way, they can take advantage of their speed and their height. Reed is not too fast, but he can run the floor. He makes a great trailer cutting down the lane, and Bain can run with anyone.