Top Dunkers in TN

wchsfranchise06

There was a little(5'6'') guard(dont know his name or if he graduated) that played at Haywood Co. last year. Haywood had the ball someone took a shot and he came flying in from the 3 point line. His elbows were at the rim! If the ball would have come his way he would have dunked on everyone!!! Never seen someones feet so high off the ground.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now for the list of all lists!!!!

This is the elite list of the best leapers/dunkers in the state!!!!!!!

1) Charles Little, Cleveland...the kid is just amazing. What a leaper. Others can leap, but not like human pogo-stick Little...

2) Jamont Gordon, Glencliff...Gordon gets off the floor as quick and explosively as any player in the state. A good pick for the #2 slot...

3) Charles Hampton, Bishop Byrne...Hampton is right there with the first two, and could be #1. Hampton flat out rises off one foot or two, and is a human highlight reel at 6'1...

4) Tyler Smith, Giles...Tyler is a deceptive dunker. The kid doesn't explode like Litte or Gordon, but just flat out gets up. Smith can throw it down effortlessly and emphatically. Real rises...

Honerable Mention...

Courtney Pigram

Corey Brewer

James Hooper

Quincy Douglas

Shawne Williams

LaBrian Lyons

I've seen Corey Brewer three times this year, and in each game he has dunked in some form or fashion that had every jaw in the gym drop. At Harpeth he took off from a step inside the foul line, cocked, and dunked over two guys. At Westmoreland he caught a nasty oop with some onloookers in his midsection, then later in thee game had a 360, he's unbelievable.

CHARLES WHO?CHARLES LITTLE AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON TYLER SMITH.I SEEN CHARLES DUNK IN CAMP IN KNOXVILLE AND IT WASN'T IMPRESSIVE AT ALL.NOW TYLER SMITH ON THE OTHER HAND IS AWSOME.NAME ME ONE PLAYER IN TN. THAT CAN GO BETWEEN HIS LEGS ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT A PROBLEM.OOPS I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT HIM THROWING A BALL OFF OUR GYM WALL 20FT IN THE AIR AND CATCHING IT WHEN IT CAME BACK DOWN AND DUNKING IT DURING A WARM-UP FOR OUR GAME AGAINST A LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY TEAM BUT THAT WAS NOTHING FOR HIM , SO EXPECT TO SEE A LOT MORE FROM HIM THIS YEAR

SO MY ANSWER WITHOUT A DOUBT I S TYLER SMITH!!!!!!

LEBRON WHO?

Well i dont know about dunking but as far as hops Allen Greene of hixson highschool he isnt some great basketball player or nothin but good lord you shud see him dunk hes not big at all i wish someone who actually knows him and knows everything about him i dont know his vert but its ont he highest ive seen ... someone needs to post more on this guy i mean he can dunk of course and maybe not to much in a game but hes got ups like ive never seen in my life i played with him once at the Y the kid jumps thru the roof no joke lol

knoxville b-ball isnt that strong, you have the exeptoinal fulton and austin east every year, but yall need to come down to knoxville on dec.9 and watch the fulton and austin east game(big rivalry) and watch Elliot Bishop, 6'2", and can leapout of the gym

What are you talking about? Knoxville basketball isn't that strong? Fulton and A-E certainly aren't the only two teams in Knoxville that are good.

And where did you learn to spell?

Edited by BHSfootball