Giles County SHOCKED

wneely

WillyP...I hope you are right. I just hope Coach Holt gives him the chance to prove himself. So far, 6 players have been the ones that control the game. These other guys such as, Garrett & Carter should be getting some playing time. What happens if one of the starters goes down...you have to find someone to replace them. Surely Holt is smarter than that.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OPPERMAN!!, WE CAN TALK ALL YEAR ABOUT WHO THE BEST TEAM IN CLASS AA. AND YOU AND GOMAB2 WILL STILL PICK A MEMPHIS TEAM. I DONT HAVE AN ARGUMENT ABOUT THE BEST GROUP OF TEAMS IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE (COLLECTIVELY), WHICH IS THE WEST HANDS DOWN. BUT YOU KNOW DEEP IN YOUR HEART OF HEARTS THAT GILES IS THE TEAM TO BEAT AND EVERYONE IS GOING TO BE GUNNING FOR THEM, FROM THE WEAKEST TEAM ( LEWIS COUNTY TO THE BEST TEAM(S) BOLIVAR AND RALEIGH EGYPT. SO WHEN THE DUST IS SETTLED PLEASE QUOTE ME ON THIS ONE PLEASE. GILES WILL BE IN THE THICK OF THINGS WHEN IT IS ALL SAID AND DONE.

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIP, OFFENSE PUT THE FANS IN THE STANDS

And you will still pick Giles, no matter what. Before the Sportsmed Shootout, a bunch of you Giles people were talking about how great it would be for R-E and Giles to meet in the finals. Raleigh-Egypt did their part, Giles didn't. And three more points. 1) When you talk about how loaded the tournament was, Raleigh-Egypt won it, despite having a couple of starters barely able to play due to injury. 2) Raleigh-Egypt is very good defensively. 3) Raleigh-Egypt is still very young. They'll probably improve throughout the season as much as anybody.

What are you talking about Tcross...We are not haters, we just despise people getting all defensive when someone offers a little constructive criticism. I have every bit of confidence that GC can repeat and I will be supporting them the whole way, but in the last thread, DCCHOCTAW was giving out props to GC and you had to go and ask where Dyer County was ranked. What is up with that. Maybe you just misread his post, but I doubt it. You are constantly getting defensive for no reason. You ought to read a post a couple of times before you post...that way you might make some sense.

Edited by krogers

The only beef I have with you (tcross) is you lack of respect for other peoples opinions. Like Krogers said the guy was only trying to give us props. Why do you feel the need to jump down people’s throats when they are just wishing us well? I am not a “hater” tcross. I wouldn’t be on this site if I were.

P.S. Much love to my boy tcross

Edited by michaelg

when u get some love from people that actually play for the team, then we can talk. until then shsh. you nowhere to find me at the game. i would to talk to you. and i i can state what i want when i want. and this was between dc and not between you and your little gf( micheal and krogers)

Ok...you went to far with that one. How many planning periods do you have during the day...all you do is post useless thoughts all day long. I think your last post was awesome...although, I can't decipher your typing. You ought to have one of your kids type for you. Why do you want to meet me so bad...I don't swing that way. It is good GC players are giving you love, because no one else is showing you anything. Get a life...watch the ballgame, then get on here and post TRUE facts. Like I have said earlier, I am a die hard GC fan, but even I have enough sense to know they need to improve their game; thus, I don't get defensive when people point out our weaknesses. You are right...you can say what you want when you want and so can everyone else, so when they do...KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT HOLE.

Would y'all stop bickerin? Yall are grown men, act like it. By the way, for those interested, we're planning a Friday tailgate after school in the GCHS parking lot until the sun goes down. Feel free to stop on by, bring your meats and cheeses!

GO BOBCATS tomorrow nite @ Spring Hill. I know you guys will get it back together.

You are right Wade, our last posts have gotten out of hand. In the words of The Last Mr. Big, I will be at Spring Hill and I am puttin my pissols up and letting my hair down. I can't wait to see if the CATZ pull together like they did last year and reel off 20'somethin wins in a row. GC by 20+

K.R.