What games are cancelled tonight?

REBELRON

Rebelsman questions:

I saw ole Jurry up to the Murvul and Rhea Co. basketball game this afternoon and he said Mo'West cancelled the game. Hit is the home team's perrogative. (Rhea got us by 3, I thank 82-79)

Could hit be that Mo'West 'members that butt whoopin' they took up there two years ago under similar conditions?

Do I smell chicken manure?

Do they really thank that the field will be any drier at 3:00 pm tomorrow?

I b'lieve that this will only further mo-t-vate Murvul to induce one of them double-inverted Blount County butt-whoopins about three times worser than 2001.

But that's jus my humble opinion.

Edited by Rebelsman

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aint that a blimp that they cancel the game because of that. Come on now, would they cancel a College or NFL game because the field isn't up to standards? Wow, that's kind of messed up. Well, the best of luck tomorrow./

well most NFL, College, well even most highschool fields don't have as many games played on them as burke-toney. check it out, durin the season- one of the two high schools play each friday. one of the two freshman teams play each thursday. and there's always a middle school game on tuesdays. the poor field hosted a lot of games this year.

But i did see it today, in fact it wasn't too bad (compared to last season). tommorow should be in good shape.

Gee, your right! Man I'm going have to drive to Fulton vs. Milan game to find Football. I can tell you this Maryville's Admin did'nt throw in the towel on this game tonight and I still think it is wrong thing to do. Play the game when the game is susposed to be played! The sun is out!

I don't think you will find Milan at Fulton. Milan is in 2a...Fulton is in 3a.

Here is the problem with cancelling the game.  The only reason the game was cancelled was because Don Woods is scared as heck to play and the principal at West Mike Reed is a puppet to Don Woods.  Whatever Woods wants Reed gives it to him.  This is football for God's sake it is not baseball or softball.  Play ball and no matter when they play Maryville still comes out with the win

Hmmm.......interesting comments Rog. However, they don't quite appear to be accurate now.

Edited by transplant