Loretto vs Hohenwald

tnhssports

The Loretto Lady Mustangs look great after defeating Wayne County 64-46 and Collinwood 47-46. They are led by Rachel and Leah Stone, Jana Cross, Paige Hannah, Laura Birdyshaw, and the lean mean Green girls.

The Lewis County Lady Panthers are off to the programs first 4-0 start in over 37 years. They are led by Britni Tenison, Delisha Brugman, and Nicole Duncan.

These two teams meet this Tuesday in what could be the game that decides which team wins the District 9AA title at the end of the year.

Who will be undefeated after this game? I'd like to hear some comments and opinions.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loretto (2-0)....VS....Lewis Co. (4-0)

This has all the settings to be a great game , however I feel it will be far from one. These two teams have totally different styles and I don't see LC keeping up with a much more talanted frontcourt.

Lewis Co.-34

Loretto - 57

I think the front court of Lewis Co. with Britni Tenison, Nicole Duncan, Delicia Brugmann, Mallory Clayton, and others off the bench has enough talent to stay with Loretto. I won't make a prediction on the score because I'm wrong about 80% of the time. It will be a close game in my opinion. Loretto may have a slight advantage playing on their home court unless the Lewis Co. bunch of goldenboy, hunt4, & maybe the Burban Boys can make a difference with their support of the team.

I saw the Loretto,Collinwood game. Collinwood had the game won and let it get away. Loretto made a shot at the horn to win. Lewis County should win this game if they stay out of foul trouble. Lewis County's inside game will be to much for Loretto. Lewis County is biger,stronger and faster than Loretto.