Macon county

red headed stranger

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just want to get on here and try to keep this thread goen but if we cant thats fine. 5 pages is pretty darn good for just starting one out of the blue for supporting a team. I thought it would only get 2 or 3 post. Thanks for every body leaving a post on here. And we appreciate all the support form other teams and the Macon county area. We love our tigers. And even though we are losing a lot of good players this year you got to look whose coming up.So all the teams we are goen to have to face in the future you better be ready for us. Cause were comen on strong then ever.1..2..3... HIT SOME BODY

FULTON 2003 3-AAA CHAMPS SOON TO BE.

HOPE YOU GET YOUR RINGS BOYS WE WANT THEM NEXT SEASON. :D

WAY TO GO BIG BLUE

2003 REGION 4 3-AAA CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

REMEMBER THE YEAR OF THE TIGERS. WIN OR LOSE

1.....2.......3......... HIT SOME BODY AND GETCHA YA SOME NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just want to tell the boys how proud I am of them! You had a great season. To the seniors, it won't be the same next year. I will miss you guys. I have watched you all grow up and have had most if not all of you in my home many times. Good luck with your futures in whatever you do and remember, I AM PROUD OF YOU!!! To the underclassmen, I may not have anyone on the team for another 8 or 9 years now, but I will still be there cheering you guys on, as I have since I was 7 years old. You have some mighty big shoes to fill. Put all your heart into it and you will accomplish much. Follow the example that this year's leaders have set for you. Congratulations to all, good luck, and I love you all!