MACON CO. TIGER SENIORS

bigB76

TIGER SENIORS

I want to congratulate the TIGER SENIORS on a great 4 years Ya'll have work your butts off and it has paid off. Alot of these seniors have started for 3 years and have gotten better every year. This year was just great. Hope ya'll do well in life and you will if you put the same effort in it as you have football.

Now I'm going to do some thing I have not done all year and thats toot my big boy's horn. Brian, (The real BIGB) I'm so proud of you!! You have done a great job. You played your heart out and worked your butt off in the weight room. And your school work, I'm so proud. I love you Brian!!

WAY TO GO BRIAN, JACOB, RINO, KEVIN, ADAM, BUFF, KIT, LUKAS, JB, DERRICK, CHAD, WES, ERIC, AND YORK.

Please use this thread to talk good about your favorite senior.

MACON COUNTY TIGERS

2003 REGION 4-3A CHAMPIONS

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i REALLY ONLY KNOW 3 OF THEM BUFF, BRIAN AND JB. I LIVE CLOSE TO BUFF AND BRIAN RIGHT DOWN STREET. BUT I AINT GONNA GET ON HERE AND JUST TALK ABOUT ONE. TALK ABOUT THAM ALL. THERE THE BEST TEAM HE HAVE HAD IN YEARS. YOU RIGHT BIG B I HOPE THEY DO AS GOOD IN LIFE AS THEY DID IN FOOTBALL.

THE SEASON MIGHT BE OVER. BUT WE STILL GONNA SUPPORT THE TEAM AS MUCH AS WE CAN ANY TIME AND ANYWHERE. [/size]

[

GOOD LUCK TIGER CLASS OF 2004.[/size]

[]WAY TO GO BIG BLUE

2003 REGION 4 3-AAA CHAMPS.

REMEMBER THE YEAR OF THE TIGERS. WIN OR LOSE[/size]

Edited by robjim

TONY,

IF HE's HALF THE MAN HIS OLD MAN IS ,

HE is GONNA BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

PAPPA

THANKS PAPPA

Our little boys ain't little boys no more, are they pappa?

RED HEAD

I like to brag on the whole team, But what I meant to say is get on here and talk good about the boys and not say negative things.

WAY TO GO TIGERS!!!

TONY,

IF HE's HALF THE MAN HIS OLD MAN IS ,

HE is GONNA BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

PAPPA

THANKS PAPPA

Our little boys ain't little boys no more, are they pappa?

RED HEAD

I like to brag on the whole team, But what I meant to say is get on here and talk good about the boys and not say negative things.

WAY TO GO TIGERS!!!

SORRY ABOUT THAT

WAY TO GO BIG BLUE

REMEMBER THE YEAR OF THE TIGERS. WIN OR LOSE

To the seniors of good old MACON COUNTY HIGH you will probably never realize how much you have done for this community you have brought a great sense of pride to this town. It has been the greatest thing watching this community come together and stand behind this team and I hope it stays this way. We have watched you play your hearts out each and every time you stepped out on that field, you have accomplished more than any other team before you. I hope these seniors have started a tradition the rest of the under classmen will want to keep up and with hard work, determination and most of all heart it can be done! So seniors I THANK YOU AND THIS TOWN THANKS YOU for the great pride you have instilled in us all I am so proud of you!!!! Good luck which ever way life takes you in the future and you will be in our prayers.

To the seniors of good old MACON COUNTY HIGH you will probably never realize how much you have done for this community you have brought a great sense of pride to this town. It has been the greatest thing watching this community come together and stand behind this team and I hope it stays this way. We have watched you play your hearts out each and every time you stepped out on that field, you have accomplished more than any other team before you. I hope these seniors have started a tradition the rest of the under classmen will want to keep up and with hard work, determination and most of all heart it can be done! So seniors I THANK YOU AND THIS TOWN THANKS YOU for the great pride you have instilled in us all I am so proud of you!!!! Good luck which ever way life takes you in the future and you will be in our prayers.

COULDN'T SAY IT NO BETTER

WAY TO GO BIG BLUE

COULDN'T SAY IT NO BETTER

WAY TO GO BIG BLUE

YOU SAID IT ALL... THE WHOLE TOWN IS PROUD OF YOU SENIORS.... AND THANKS FOR THE GREAT SEASON.. IT IS WONDERFUL HOW THE STANDS HAVE BEEN FULL AT ALL THE GAMES... HOME AND AWAY... YOU ALL ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!

Edited by #77tigermom

Well boys..what more can anyone say, that hasn't already been said. I am so proud of all of you. This is was a season to be proud of. Seniors you can look back in years to come and say, "I was a part of it all". Whether you decide to continue in football or another career, I know you will be the best at whatever you do.

For the rest of the boys, you all have the potential of doing great things. Next year and the years to come, you have something to shoot for. We know you can do it. We are so happy that you came as far as you did and will support you guys no matter where you place. You're #1 in our book.

I will mention a few of the players...

#33 Jacob Law- I have truly enjoyed watching you play. Your bulldozing thru many players and your hyping up the crowd antics have made me jump to my feet on many occasions.

#69 Adam Clemons -You are a workhorse..Pounding them down...play after play.

#20 Josh Hudson -Congrats on all you have accomplished.

#71 Kevin Centers I know your daddy is awful proud of you, and so am I.

#76 Brian Allen Well, your daddy said it best..I will leave his thoughts for you.

#14 Kitrell Smith This is strange to Thank You for, but Thank You so much for the 2 almost Heart attacks I had watching you making those last minute kicks.

Seriously..you are a great kicker, but I know you have much more to you than just kicking..Use them to your best advantage.

Ok, I'm getting teary eyed, so I'm stopping.

ok boys i really dont know where to start, i have been watching some of you seniors since pee wee and if not pee wee then when ever you started after that. when i started watching i only knew one player on the field and he was my nephew. as i watched i saw more than my nephew, and came to love watching every single one of you play as a team and for your own talents. there are things that i love about each and everyone of you guys. not only as a player but as a person. you boys have given me some of the biggest thrills of my life. there are a few that i know personally a little better than the rest but i was there watching the "tigers". i tried to congratulate all the boys and for those i did not get too i congratulate you now on an exceptional season. i had so many different emotions this season, i yelled, i couldnt look lol, and i cried. because i was so happy for you guys. i know how hard you have worked for everything you have accomplished this year.

adam clements: thanks so much for being the player that you are. i loved watching everything you did. you are truely an outstanding, athletic player. oh yeah.....when you gonna grow that hair back for me???....lol

jacob law: thanks for getting me going during the game, i loved to watch you standing behind the line and moving like you just couldnt stand there much longer, hike the ball i could see it written all over your movements and i loved that about you. outstanding player and person.

kittrell smith: what can i say, so much more than a kicker, but what a kicker. thanks for the thrills, and giving this old woman memories she will never forget. you are outstanding also, not only as a player but as a person.

kevin centers: way to go, i loved watching you as well, loved watching you put those boys on the ground. you were always so quiet and soft spoken when i was around ya, but you were so loud on the field. way to go.....another outstanding player.

to the rest of the tigers: thanks for all the thrills, and fun that i had watching all you boys get out there and fight and acheive all that you have this year. it was great and now i dont know what i will do with myself till next year. i will be totally lost.

well seniors it is so hard to say anything else, i have so much more i want to say, but even though i can type it on here, it is breaking my heart, knowing that i will not see you play for the tigers anymore. but im happy for all of you as you move on to a new phase in your life. you see im thrilled for you but sad for myself because ya'll have been a part of my life for 4 years or more and i will miss you all terribly. so i will just say thanks again...and i hope that you all use what you have learned as a tiger and in school to go out and be all that you can be, and know that you made alot of people, happy, speechless and so very, very proud!!!

WAY TO GO TIGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YA'LL!!!!!!! AND WILL ALWAYS REMEMEBER "2003" THE YEAR OF THE TIGERS, 4AREGION CHAMPS!!! AND STATE CHAMPS IN OUR EYES!!!!