David Lipscomb Vs. Huntingdon

westTN2004

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are all of ya'll going to start giving Liposcomb the credit that they deserve? Every game ya'll say DL will be smashed and we always come out on top. We ya'll start to give the LIPSCOMB mustangs some credit is when they are a college team. The only good thing about this is that we just keep proving you wrong!!!!!!!!!

I have to say this is giving me a good laugh B)  to start the day.

Once a team makes it to the 3rd round, execution and turnovers decides who the winner will be.

Milan 0 turnovers/Carver 5 turnovers: Milan wins

Milan 4 turnovers/Htown  0 turnovers: Milan loses

See the trend?

9yr.oldchamps,

Why do always bring Milan into the picture. I mean their not even playing! Right? This is David Lipscomb versus Huntington! Right? For some reason I don't see Milan in the champship! Right? The way your buddies and you talked were not only going to the State Championship game, but winning it! I guess neither of those things worked out for you! I really sorry for you, but I think that you need quit your whining! For some reason Huntington is in it, and ya'll are not! Well, I guess it is because you had some many turnovers! Well, good luck next year! I hope ya'll will accomplish your goals next year!

;) I don't think I will even respond to something that idiotic. :D

9yr.oldchamps,

Why won't you respond? I mean, if I am not telling the truth then tell me! But it sounds like it by the way you talk that I am telling the truth and that I am right! Which is usually the case, I guess you feel the same way!

Ok genious, I was trying to show an example of how I think this game will be decided, but that obviously went way over your head.

You are talking just like someone who forgot their medication this morning. Now leave me alone unless you have something intelligent to say.

One more thing, I have never said we were a lock to win it all and I was also the first to admit we got beat by a very good football team. No excuses here.

What team do you support?

9yr.oldchamps,

Do you really want to know what team I support? Well, I am going to tell you! They want to be called the Men of Troy! If you don't understand? They are the USC TROJANS!