David Lipscomb Vs. Huntingdon

westTN2004

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonham, Psycho, eatcoals,

Sounds like you are jealous of the success we have at Milan. Don't worry, go back to wherever you come from and work a little harder and then maybe you can say "my team has 4 gold balls and one silver ball" :o  :(  :o  :(

9yr.oldchamps,

Do you even know how many balls my team has? Then, you should keep your mouth shut! My team is playing for another this year! We have worked plenty hard enough! You need to shut your mouth! My team has eight balls! B) Do you feel special now? I hope not!

Bonham,

I think I speak for a lot of people on this board when I say your posts have zero credibility. You proved that last week.

9yr.oldchamps,

How did I prove that?

You personally attacked me on a quote I made when I was giving a turnover example in a couple of Milan games. I and many others thought you were way out of line and you refused to admit to the fact. Therefore, you have ZERO credibility with me.

I can get along with anybody, and that includes you, but you need to respect everyone's opinion and not just your own.

9yroldchamps

Yes, Lipscomb was defeated, because we didn't measure up to Huntingdon.

However, you are the one acting 9 years old and hanging around here arguing back and forth with someone for no reason.

Personally, I am kinda glad that DL lost because everyone was a little too cocky after 14 straight wins... However, I wanted us to win. I justy didn't feel it.

Maybe I was full of hot air, but who cares... It's over and done, and anways I don't play football, so I could care less.

However, that doesn't change the fact that no one wants to hear anything else about Milan until next season.

We all know DL won't be in the championships again in 2004. That's just the facts,

9yroldchamps

However, you are the one acting 9 years old and hanging around here arguing back and forth with someone for no reason.

However, that doesn't change the fact that no one wants to hear anything else about Milan until next season.

Really? I haven't been arguing with anyone. You and your buddy Bonham are the one's doing the arguing while the rest of us are trying to discuss football on a higher level than you feel comfortable with.

As far as Milan goes, again if you will read back through my quotes, I was giving an example of how I thought the Huntingdon/DL game would be decided. I will repeat it for you ane read it carefully. I stated in the Milan/Carver game that Milan won the turnover ratio by 5 and won the game. I also stated in the Milan/Huntingdon game that we lost the turnover ratio by 4 and lost. Do you understand now that I haven't been on here talking about Milan?

9yroldchamps, I think you might well ignore them as all they want to do is try to start something they know nothing about. You are a first class poster and I am glad to have conversed with you on here. I know that you can take up for yourself, because I know that you know what your talking about.

9yroldchamps, I think you might well ignore them as all they want to do is try to start something they know nothing about. You are a first class poster and I am glad to have conversed with you on here. I know that you can take up for yourself, because I know that you know what your talking about.

Croc, you are right. I will not waste anymore time on them.

You are either really stupid or have a all-term memory problem. The last 4-5 pages are entirely composed of you and Bonham bickering back and forth.

The only problem is that Bonham is right, and you just aren't.

Oh, and no one wants to hear about Milan anymore. "Oh, I just mentioned Milan and turnovers once and they picked on me, Mommy! Waaaahhh!"

Go to bed 9yr.oldchamps.

As fo you croc1, I know you are really just 9yr.oldchamps.

croc1,

You don't think that I don't know what I am talking about? Well unfortunately we don't see I to I, but that doesn't mean that I don't know nothing! For your information, I probably know more about sports than you ever will! You might think that I am cocky, but my friends call me a walking sports factbook! If you think that I am saying that because that I might think that I am cool, unfortunately you are wrong!

So you are going to try to mail 9yr.oldchamps first class! You know that will be hard! Where can I get a poster of 9yr.oldchamps to hang on my wall? :justwrestle:

Bonham, Psycho, eatcoals,

Sounds like you are jealous of the success we have at Milan. Don't worry, go back to wherever you come from and work a little harder and then maybe you can say "my team has 4 gold balls and one silver ball" 

9yr.oldchamps,

Do you even know how many balls my team has? Then, you should keep your mouth shut! My team is playing for another this year! We have worked plenty hard enough! You need to shut your mouth! My team has eight balls! :justwrestle: Do you feel special now? I hope not!

Bonham,

I think I speak for a lot of people on this board when I say your posts have zero credibility. You proved that last week.

9yr.oldchamps,

How did I prove that?

You personally attacked me on a quote I made when I was giving a turnover example in a couple of Milan games. I and many others thought you were way out of line and you refused to admit to the fact. Therefore, you have ZERO credibility with me.

I can get along with anybody, and that includes you, but you need to respect everyone's opinion and not just your own.

9yr.oldchamps,

Personally, I don't think that I attacked you! I don't think that I was out of line! As you can tell, I am pretty stuburn, but I feel that know what I am talking about! If you only knew how much I knew about sports, you would probably say that I have the most credibility than anybody on this site! And yes that includes you! ;) "If you only knew, if you only knew!" about my knowledge!

Where can I get a poster of 9yr.oldchamps to hang on my wall?  :justwrestle:

Send a very large self addressed stamped envelope to:

MHS football

(attn.9 yr. old champs)

4 Gold Balls blvd.

Milan, TN. 38358

If you order today, I guarantee shipment by xmas and it's all on me. Merry Christmas.

Edited by 9yr.oldchamps