Moore County vs. Huntland

supaballa

I think this could very well be a preview of the district title game. Huntland seems to be playing very well with most of their players back, and Moore County is really struggling right now and trying to find their swagger. This game will be a big start to the district schedule for the team that wins, and I think it will come down to the wire. I think Huntland probably has the better offense, but MC has the superior D.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntland is still the team to beat. I don't care if they got beat by Cascade they are the top team in 11A. moore co. will be ok but won't be able to play with Huntland. Huntland did the right thing and scheduled some tough teams at the start and it will make them a great team at the end. You better watch out for Cornserville and Cascade they are both exciting teams to watch and will surprise all of the the teams in 11A. They play in your face defense and sub all the time so you better be ready!

STINGER should I drive down from the L-burg tonight to watch a good game???? I remember you guys almost pulling off that upset in 95 that year you guys went 20-6!!! Remember what what Wiggs did to ya'll after the D-tourney!!!!I thought Hop was gonna Kill him! If i don't see ya'll tonight good luck and tell Patton to try and REBOUND THE B-BALL TONIGHT!!!!!

If you can, I would make the trip. It could be a historical night. Our girls have a great chance and SHOULD win but you and I both know there have been many times we should've come out on top against Moore Co and didn't. We'll know soon enough. If I don't see you, I'll pass your advice on to Patton.