Morristown West vs. Hillsboro

GoodSpeed03

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

rebelman06, u're not a football player, and if you are, you need to learn to do your talking on the field if it's only gonna be whining and trash like you do, go back to school and grow up

west's running game is JUST A BIT stronger than maryville's, but the passing is lacking, so that and the offensive side of the ball goes to maryville, the defense probably goes to west in the running game and passing, only because of the pressure that west is able to get on the qb, so i don't really think that maryville would have provided a better game tonight, they mighta scored more, but so would hillsboro, but we won't know, so no sense in me carrying it on farther

hillsboro just wore west out, the lack of offense just killed them, there's no doubt, although it was a 21 pt victory, i think the west defense still did pretty good, the 21 pts were the 3rd lowest output of the season for the burros and 7 came w/ less than 2 minutes to go in the game, so i think the west d definately held their own

as for the burro d, wow, they are really something, they shut down west in every aspect of the game, i couldn't have been more impressed with their defense, a more balance team might give them trouble, but they disposed of the trojans easily

i think that the top 4 teams in the state played in the semis, i think that hillsboro is #1 and it's a three way tie for #2, i won't say that west is better than maryville or melrose, but i definately won't say that they're worse, it was ugly, but give them credit, please, they worked hard for it and gave it their all

great season trojans, ya'll definately impressed me w/ the turnaround, may not mean much coming from me (cause 90% of ya know who i am), but yall have my respect for being great football players, good luck to next year's trojans and for this year's seniors... keep the heads high and remember what you did, from a 36-5 senior to all the 35-7 seniors, great job

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic