Warm-Up Songs

BeachVol13

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i know is if u dont get pumped up by listining to Elton john,or Simon and Garfunkel u are seriously crunked up. Another one that gets my hype is none other than Kenny G. When u here those fast saxaphone rhythms strummin through your ears, u get chill bumps!!!! Another man that is good is Barry white..........they say his music is for love makin......i say it's for .........PLAYMAKING!!!!!! U also need to to listen to the rythmic sounds of lfo....... shooby do wap and scooby snacks!!!

"I Will Always Love You" - Whitney Houston. She can hit the high E over C like no other. I put my focus into warm-ups like she puts her focus into Bobby Brown. Anyone who can stay with him for that long is truly an inspiration.

"I'll Tumble For You" - Boy George. It doesn't get any better than Boy George, well, excpet for that Jock Jams 6. I heard Portland plays it at all their home games. They say it really helps get the pre-game jitters out. No one can get jitters out like cross-dressing gay man.

Speaking of jitters..."Jitterbug" George Michael...need I say more.

who in the crap put Elton John? who ever did is gay all the way. and who ever thinks that you can get pumped to a queen diva like ###### boy george is ###### themselves. please tell me that who ever put that was just playing. you need to run out to something that puts you into the mood to run a marathon not take the cd out of the cd player and smash the mother.