Site Outages

CoachT

We have been experiencing the outages of the last couple of days due to a hard drive problem in our main server. We have disabled one of the two hard drives and iamoz has been running remote diagnostics tonight trying to isolate the problem. If problems continue then he will travel to the server site and get his hands on the problem first-hand.

I know it is frustrating for you when the site is down and you can probably imagine how frustrating it is for us, especially iamoz. He works very hard to keep things running smoothly and when inevitable hardware or software problems develop, especially with the number of users we have, he wants it fixed quicker than anyone else. Bear with us and we will get this fixed ASAP. Thanks.

I dont think we mind too much. You guys do the best job that I have seen with a message board. Thanks for doing this for us and our kids. Plus its free, until I get my STAR. My wife said that could be my B-day gift. Last year I got awesome tickets to the MNF game with the Titans and Patriots. I dont know which is better. But really this is site is first class, all the way. Thanks.

iamoz is one of the hardest working people at coacht and I know he will eventually get things up. Please don't get discouraged if you are unable to access the site - just keep trying as I do. Hardware problems can be very frustrating to trouble-shoot. I know I get in a panic when I can't get in - I've got to have my coacht fix every day. Keep up the good work coacht & iamoz.