Cookeville v. White County

thekeg55

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job Cavs...you guys hit the shots when needed and the great defense led to a Win. It was kind of sad for Cookeville to have more students there than White Co. haha...maybe a little over-rated, guess we will find out as the season goes on.

Good job guys!

cavfan1....Cookeville had no where near as many students at the game as White Co. did. What's up with this overrated stuff? I heard the Cookeville students chanting that last night. You have to be ranked high to say a team is overrated. White Co. isn't ranked high by any means. :D

Some guys already play,but need to play more.

BA Young needs a little more.He is too good not to play.He will help out on the scoring.

Cory Young needs to play more cause of Defense.Not much offense,but he can play the heck out of defense.

Daniel Johnson needs to play more than he did Friday night cause they looked out of sync.He is a SENIOR point guard,that needs to be playing cause personally I think he the best guard they have and also the smartest.PUT HIM BACK IN THE STARTING LINE-UP.

My 5:Against smaller teams My 5:Bigger Teams

Daniel Johnson-PG Daniel Johnson-PG

Seth Daniels-PG Adam Drake-2

Adam Drake-3 John Gribble-3

John Gribble-4 Seth England-4

Seth England-5 Ryan Qualls-5

Then you have players like Torey Hess,BA Young,Kurt Clark,Corey Young coming off the bench.WAY TOO MUCH TALENT TO WASTE.

Edited by Mr. Walton

I agree with you Mr. Walton.White County can't find the right combination because they sub way too much.They have some players that may have alot of minutes one game and the next game they can't even get loose.Adam Drake has not played his minutes or Daniel Johnson.I will say one thing John Gribble was ready to play the other night.

Adam Drake is my hero.Stay in there Adam.