#19 Drew Lamb for kicker

golfpro7

Weston Perry is a great kicker, i have seen boyd play 4 times this year. I have seen him repeatedly put kickoffs in the endzone, hit a 37 yard field goal from the right hash, and hasn't missed a extra point. So how could you want him replaced. Let the coachs pick who plays, thats want they are payed to do, and boyd will win if they are the best team, and in my opinon they are the best team.

Go Bucs

yeah perry is good at kickoffs and long field goals but lamb is more accurate and the goal posts are smaller at MTSU. perry does make some extra points, but he has also missed at least 5 or 6 and that's too many. as long as boyd wins i will be happy, but i just think lamb deserves to kick on extra points.

FYI Perry 16 of 20 pat's w/ 2 blocked kicks.

Lamb 14 of 15

From what I've been told (from impartial scouts) , Perry gets the nod becasue of leg strenth (helps in windy situations) and immediate height from the hold. He's also a threat on the fake, being a receiver and #2 QB.

Lamb's consistency is awesome, but it should be because that's what he does full-time. Both are good kids and a help to the team.

Leave the coaching to the coaches, they've gotten you this far.