Unionville vs. Eagleville

checkurself

whoa, terrible 1A team? They are not terrible... They would have beaten Richland by 15 if they would have came and played the 1st half like they did the 2nd half. They had a bad night. Think what you want... but Eagleville is not terrible. and Karper is not just a "good 1a player" she can hang w/ any one is AA or AAA. You really have no clue what you are talking about. Its going to be a close game. And if Karper scores 20 and the rest score 10 and they lose then i'll appologize. But i doubt thats the way it turns out. IF they lose it wont be by much. unless they come in and stink it up in the 1st half again. Eagleville will have to stop brothers penetration. Brothers is an awesome player, and Layne's 3 pt shot. both teams need 2 be prepared for eachother.

they dont have only 1 player... Katie shapcott and kendra harrell are really stepping up. Harrel is averaging 10 pts. Shapcott is averaging 10 reb. and 6 pts a game, and Chelsie Alsup is averaging 4 pts, 4 steals and 5 reb. they have depth. Karper is just their main scorer, and she is averaging 6 steals 4 reb and 6 assists, too.

I know only 1 player cannot do all of it. They have depth... most importantly they have huge hearts. i still say EHS by 5. a close one.