Terrance Bell for Heisman/President

24FHS21

Bell should have been a Mr. Football nominee if not Mr. Football. Nothing takin away from Rod Smith he's a great back but in the end the real man was holding up the "Gold Ball"

Let me say something about Rod Smith. He is the best runner that I"ve ever seen at breaking tackles and making 4-5 yds out of nothing. We are going to miss him next year. We don't have anyone coming back that is half the back he is.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bell is the man!!! The offensive line was blowing people off the line last night.

I'm was at the game, and Bell most definately took all they gave him. BUT, what impressed me was the holes the Offensive Line was making. The O'Line deserves as much or more credit that Bell. The battle and war was won in the trenches in this one.

Very impressive team. Excellent play calling. Whoever was calling the O-plays must have been in touch with Dion Warwick and the Psychic Friends Network. :D

I think it was a great effort by the o-line, staff and a kid who ran hard. As far as the record goes, it looked obvious to me that the staff wanted to get this kid the record. If he is not a senior then the coaches kept some seniors out of playing time and carring the ball. DL was beat early in the 3rd quarter and it was alittle classless for this one kid to get that many yards. I like to see the kids who don't get to play much the chance to play when one team pummels the other is all, I do think Mr. Bell is a great back and class young man, but not a Barry Sanders.

I think it was a great effort by the o-line, staff and a kid who ran hard. As far as the record goes, it looked obvious to me that the staff wanted to get this kid the record. If he is not a senior then the coaches kept some seniors out of playing time and carring the ball. DL was beat early in the 3rd quarter and it was alittle classless for this one kid to get that many yards. I like to see the kids who don't get to play much the chance to play when one team pummels the other is all, I do think Mr. Bell is a great back and class young man, but not a Barry Sanders.

For starters, Bell is a senior. Bell earned the right to get the playing time and I would suspect that every lineman on that team wanted Bell to get that record.

Huntingdon has demonstrated the best team spirit of any team I have had the pleasure to watch. The players are proud to get recognition individually but are prouder when the team as a whole succeeds.

Just so you might know, I believe EVERY player on Huntingdon's team saw playing time Friday night. Don't guess you noticed that DL kept their starters in against our 3 and 4th team defense and you want to talk about classless.

Guest teddybear
For starters, Bell is a senior. Bell earned the right to get the playing time and I would suspect that every lineman on that team wanted Bell to get that record.

Huntingdon has demonstrated the best team spirit of any team I have had the pleasure to watch. The players are proud to get recognition individually but are prouder when the team as a whole succeeds.

Just so you might know, I believe EVERY player on Huntingdon's team saw playing time Friday night. Don't guess you noticed that DL kept their starters in against our 3 and 4th team defense and you want to talk about classless.

Thank you, DL had their first teams in against Huntingdon's third/fourth team offense/defense in the fourth quarter.