Terrance Bell for Heisman/President

24FHS21

I'm with stangfan on this one. I talked to Chris Donald's dad tonight and Chris had told his dad last week that Huntingdon planned to use Bell more against DL because of the turf. It was a natural thing for him.

When the opportunity presented itself, Huntingdon took the opportunity to give Bell the chance to get in on a couple of records. Hey, the ones that held those records before him probably did the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Records are made to be broken and tied and Terrance did it last night. Try again next year DL!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

T I was most definitely there, sorry I didn't think you would be. Bell had one of the most impressive efforts I've ever seen, the line made huge holes, but he made DL's secondary look like they were standing still, it was amazing. Obviously he is not Barry Sanders, my point was that he reminded me of him with the way he ran last night and anyone who saw it, and in particular was there would say about the same. What kind of offers has he gotten for playing college?

I'm was at the game, and Bell most definately took all they gave him. BUT, what impressed me was the holes the Offensive Line was making. The O'Line deserves as much or more credit that Bell. The battle and war was won in the trenches in this one.

Very impressive team. Excellent play calling. Whoever was calling the O-plays must have been in touch with Dion Warwick and the Psychic Friends Network. B)

Their O-Coordinator has done a masterful job, especially the last two games. DL was in a bind the whole night.

Rod might get it. Who else in west tn will get all state?...

Milan last year had :

George West Jr. QB

Daylan Walker So. WR

Rod Smith Jr. Free Saftey

If they nominate 2 you are right, Smith should be up there also.

Nellett will make All-State DL

Hillsman will make All-State OL or DL

Bell will make All-State running back

Matt Spellings and Nathan Wallace should make at least honorable mention on the OL ( but these kids absolutely dominated in the championship game)

Add Beasley to the list you got there, Walker? might get KO returner or DB , and that should be the ones from Milan.

David Sharp from Lewis County should be a lock for all state punter.

Drew Hayes from McKenzie should be all-state but probably won't get it (honorable mention maybe)