Who will be good in 2A next year?

$guy$

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll tell you one thing. after all those 6-2A teams that watched the championship game friday, i think it put fire in their eyes and the desire. i have a feeling in region 6-2A, next year, it will be kaos, especially huntingdon & mckenzie, and probably chester co.

i mean in their minds, i bet they were sayin.. If they can do it, we can do it. i think all 2A teams had that thought in their heads. so i think 6-2A & 7-A will be the warzone next year.

Cupples is a good coach but I think they lost practically everybody. Camden will be in the mix next year moreso than CC in my opinion. They will be very senior laden. Riverside was pretty young this year also weren't they? 62A should be very strong top to bottom next year.

Edited by mustang69

westTN2004,

Hope you're right about regions 6AA and 7AA being "war zones" nest year to get to the big game. If all the teams in our two regions get that kind of fire lit under them it will be pretty exciting around here for a few years!

I am a firm believer that no part of TN can compare to W. TN in AA football for top to bottom competition and talent. There are scattered good teams in the rest of the state in AA but, over here in our house it's pretty well loaded with tough teams.

A bunch of the rest of us (other than Huntingdon and Milan-even though I know they want to go back to M-boro too) would like to have a shot at the gold ball.

Edited by duckman38201

i'll tell you one thing. after all those 6-2A teams that watched the championship game friday, i think it put fire in their eyes and the desire. i have a feeling in region 6-2A, next year, it will be kaos, especially huntingdon & mckenzie, and probably chester co.

i mean in their minds, i bet they were sayin.. If they can do it, we can do it. i think all 2A teams had that thought in their heads. so i think 6-2A & 7-A will be the warzone next year.

I think you are absolutely right!