224 POINTS SCORED

44.8 POINTS PER GAME

ALLOWED 61 POINTS

12.2 POINTS PER GAME

RUSHED FOR 1797 YDS IN THE PLAYOFFS

360 YDS PER GAME

ALLOWED 368 RUSHING YARDS IN THE PLAYOFFS

74 YDS PER GAME

COMMITED 5 TURNOVERS (3 WERE IN CHAMPIONSHIP GAME BY 2-3 STRING)

5 FUMBLES

0 INTERCEPTIONS

FORCED 19 TURNOVERS

8 FUMBLES RECOVERED

11 INTERCEPTIONS

REALISTICALLY WERE +17 IN THE PLAYOFFS ON TURNOVERS (wow)

PURE DOMINANCE!!!!

AND THE STATE AA CHAMPION IS CLAD IN BLUE AND GOLD!!!!

:DB)B)

I havent said nething on here since the last Milan game but i get on here and read it just about everyday. I play for huntingdon and started on offense and i was afraid to get on here and say much and then mess up or jinx us on friday night but now since we are state champs i guess i can say whatever i want. I just want to thank all the fans who "BELIEVED" in us. Huntingdon is a great place to play high school football and it is mainly b/c of yall. To all of the ppl who didnt believe in us i want to also thank you for the motivation. Reading the stuff some people said on here would have me pumped up ready to play on monday. Right now im still in disbelief that we are state champs. i dont know when it will sink in but i just want to thank everybody for their support. I will never forget the memories i have from this. Thank you all.

I havent said nething on here since the last Milan game but i get on here and read it just about everyday. I play for huntingdon and started on offense and i was afraid to get on here and say much and then mess up or jinx us on friday night but now since we are state champs i guess i can say whatever i want. I just want to thank all the fans who "BELIEVED" in us. Huntingdon is a great place to play high school football and it is mainly b/c of yall. To all of the ppl who didnt believe in us i want to also thank you for the motivation. Reading the stuff some people said on here would have me pumped up ready to play on monday. Right now im still in disbelief that we are state champs. i dont know when it will sink in but i just want to thank everybody for their support. I will never forget the memories i have from this. Thank you all.

I graduated in 74, played for the blue and gold. I never saw a lot of playing time but would take nothing for the experience. Being an ex-stang regardless of the playing time helped me grow as a man and I think it will for you also. Thanks for a season I'll never forget.