Seymour Duals

fhsd

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talley is over rated this year along with a couple other wrestlers. But Breeden at 30 is the best for that kid I have seen him wrestle a couple times 125 but best performance was at 130. If u haven't seen the kid wrestle he looks like a minibeast. Nothing away from Talley still a talented wrestler but I know and I am sure more agree he is ranked high than he should.

You have got to give justin talley from south doyle credit where credit is due. That boy has worked his tail off and he truly deserves the ranking that he got. I know talley and even if he is rusty now, its not really what you do in december that matters its what you do in Febuary. Justin will make a strong run for the state title this year and he deserves it.

Well knowing Talley personally his dad is stern on him when it comes to wrestling. U have a great point about now means nothing but showing us what to work on and prepare for when feb. comes around. Talley has matured as a wrestler of the past couple of years and maybe so deserves his ranking.

talley is not the most tallented wrestler in his class but he does however have one of the biggest hearts and his determination to win is whats fuels this kids fire. some wrestler have all the tallent in the world but refuse to use it and some only have enough to get by. I think talley is one of those kids with some tallent but not as much as others in his class, but this kid refuses to loose to anyone and will prove it by wrestling tougher people at higher wieght classes and winning. I hope he wins state to prove tallent ain't all it takes.