Sweetwater vs McMinn Central

Down South Cats

I believe we can pull off a victory against McMinn Central even though we had a heart breaker loss to Polk Co. All we have to do is play hard like we did against Polk Co. and make less mistakes and turnovers that we made in the first half which cost us against Meigs and Tellico.

#33 Simpson, Sweetwater Wildcats

It was a nice showing for Sweetwater after some problems with coaching early in the season, and McMinn Central is still not playing the great basketball that is expected from such a successful program. However, McMinn Central is coming off of a 50 pt. victory and should have little trouble continuing their domination of the district. I like confidence, but over confidence can be a weakness.

Well Polk already beat Sweetwater. Now all they have to do is beat Central. And honestly I don't see that happening. Polk is good but I don't think they can just beat Central like its nothing. Remember you all got beat by Walker Valley. You guys beat Sweetwater by 1 and Central beat them by 21. But good luck to you guys.

McMinn Central missed 15 free throws, gave up 11 offensive boards, and led by only 2 at half time, but won by 21. So, once again, McMinn Central has still not played the game that is expected from such a successful program. Despite this, however, I see their only challenge (and a miniscule one it will be) coming from Walker Valley. Once again, I like confidence but overconfidence is a weakness.

atn301 once again the reason central is not playing the basketball that is expected is because there not that good. im not going to say that they stink because they dont. they just dont have the tallent there used to haveing. central by no means are a state championship team or even a state tournment team so just get over it.

Go Cats

Go Tribe

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Alas, your inquiry persists without resolution. Within the intricate tapestry of criteria delineated, the identification of a singular candidate who effortlessly encapsulates the synthesis of essential attributes proves to be a formidable task. It must be noted that the mere apprenticeship under a revered mentor does not inevitably confer suitability for the esteemed role within the Trousdale County coaching hierarchy. Indeed, compatibility transcends mere proximity, necessitating a profound alignment of values, principles, and competencies to ensure a harmonious union with the esteemed responsibilities inherent to this distinguished position.
    • Well, its that time of year again.  I really enjoy the summer camps.  This year, we will be hosting a play date on the 4th which will include Hampton, Unaka, and johnson county.  I think hampton is hosting one on the 5th.  5 freshmen will join the lady landers this year.  We will have 2 seniors, 8 juniors, and 3 sophomores.  Gonna be a new look for us this year.  This group is pretty dang good.  Unaka will be the new favorite in R1a.  They got a really good transfer who has an NIL deal.  And NG has most of their starters back.  
    • Gotta take care of business in the village of Eagles first! But you will pass though the Boro on the way.
    • The rule you reference doesn't exist.   https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=a61655095f082b3fJmltdHM9MTcxNjE2MzIwMCZpZ3VpZD0yNTdlZWY5Ni05NzY4LTYwMjQtMzZjNy1mYmEzOTY3ZjYxZmQmaW5zaWQ9NTIxOA&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=3&fclid=257eef96-9768-6024-36c7-fba3967f61fd&psq=tssaa+football+practice+rules+&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly9jbXMtZmlsZXMudHNzYWEub3JnL2RvY3VtZW50cy90c3NhYS8yMDIxLTIyL2Zvb3RiYWxsL0ZCUHJhY3RpY2VSZWd1bGF0aW9ucy5wZGY&ntb=1
    • Haven’t seen him on here in a good while. Hopefully he’s ok.