Why can't Clifton go to Murfreeboro?

truelionfan

Yes, I am a Frank Hughes Lions fan. I love the team, and I believe that they have a chance in winning state this year...Some people think that because we haven't been that great in the past that we are no threat this year. Well, I've got news for you...OPEN YOUR EYES...We are on a roll. Our team is better than ever and we are prepared for whoever comes out way. Yes, we did lose against Summertown, but we have another chance to beat them. I think they will realize what they were doing wrong and will improve in that area. So for all you teams that you are underestimating us...GET READY...We will be coming to see you sometime soon and I suggest that you get in shape, because we are going all the way!!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lions are a stronger team this year, and they have improved. They work very hard together. They gave Summertown a good game, and still have another chance to beat them. Everyone underestimates Clifton because they haven't had that great of teams in the past. Everyone just thinks they are just another win for them on the schedule. Well, it's not like that this year. The Lions are out to prove themselves. Can Clifton go to state? Yes. Everyone has that chance. Don't put them out of the running. :rolleyes:

POSSIBLE but not PROBABLE.. lol.. yes, they beat Perry Co... yes, they gave us, Summertown a close game.. yes, they SEEM to be better than in the past... BUT I honestly don't see them making it to the "Boro"... I kinda hope Clifton will pull out some upsets in the District Tournament but that's about it.. if THEY WERE to get to Regionals I don't see them winning their first two and moving on.

I wasn't saying that we were going to state...and yes I understand that we have to win district first..What I am saying is that I feel like we have a better chance this year than in the past..and I feel that we are capable of anything..especially if the team continues to work together. Good luck LIONS!

Edited by truelionfan

this is close to the most ridiculous post on the entire message board, clifton river-rats could honestly win their first game, which they would be undefeated, and all 7 people in clifton that have computers would get on here talk about how awesome they were and how they should be ranked number 1 in state and how they will go to the boro, my gosh river-rats get real, get on here and post after mt. pleasant gives you a trashing. then keep talking your trash, and finally after the district is over you will see yourself losing about 7 district games (2 to summertown, 2 to wayne co., 2 to mt. pleasant, and 1 to perry co.) then talk smack.

I don't know who you are or what your problem is, but I think that Clifton has a really good chance in being #1...and if you think this is a stupid post....then why did you reply? No one asked for you to reply..No one said "Hey quitfrontin, why don't you reply to this post"...Did they?? No. I didn't think so...So as far as you calling us river rats and all that other stuff...you need to check yourself, because you don't know anything about us or our town...So all I am saying is get your business straight before you start downing people you know nothing about...because that makes you look like a fool...You know what you are...You are a hater, because you can't stand that Clifton might have a chance in this District this year...Well, I have news for you....GET OVER IT! Cheer up quitfrontin...This going to be a great season! :angry:

Good luck Lions!! All 7 of us believe in you!!

Haha!! Man, you are so full of crap that it's pitiful...I do not see Wayne Co. as being #1...I am so tired of people and especially you downing Clifton when you don't know jack about us. Well...I guess you are right in one way...We will see as the season goes on...and I hope that YOU are prepared to be proved wrong!!

Good luck Lions!

Edited by truelionfan

Come on now truelionfan, Wayne co. was a favorite coming in to the year with byrd, nutt, york and mosely returning and when you add in bryant (the best player in the district) it is hard to say wayne co. wont finish 1 or 2. They will probably win the district. the cats went into perry co. and won by 18 or so and we havent won there in 10 years so you need to open your eyes a little bit.

Guest steviebuns

Ok...Ok....All this drama is making me tired....We should just let the season play out and then come here and take shots at each other. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but I see a lot of these threads get ugly because people take things personal. If someone says something you don't like, tell them about it but don't do the same to them. I would like to see Clifton do well and 12-A always has great showdowns. I want to see all of 12-A do good. Its been a while since Clifton has made it to state and I would like to see it happen. But all this name calling isn't neccessary.