Franklin vs Bradley

Silverbullet

If Bradley is fortunate enough to get by Collins Hill and CBHS in the pool matches of the Cleveland Duals this weekend, it looks as if they may meet an undefeated Franklin in the finals.

Here are the match ups:

103# Brian Reyes vs Andy Morris

112# Mike Ortiz vs Blake Tinsley

119# Charlie Warfield vs Shawn Cordell

125# Kelly Felix vs Travis Creagan

130# Russ Runyeon vs Jake West

135# David Jackson vs Billy Herbold

140# Jon Heacock vs Jesse Baker

145# Bond Davis vs Matt Spain

152# Joel Konz vs Justin Spain

160# Renell McCullough vs Quinn Gibson

171# John Kirn vs Bryant Blackmon

189# Brad Raby vs Josh Cooper

215# Xavier Curll vs Matt Bailey

Hwt. Tim Leach vs John Sivley

Are there any predictions?

Edited by Silverbullet

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Bradley is fortunate enough to get by Collins Hill and CBHS in the pool matches of the Cleveland Duals this weekend, it looks as if they may meet an undefeated Franklin in the finals.

Here are the match ups:

103# Brian Reyes vs Andy Morris

112# Mike Ortiz vs Blake Tinsley

119# Charlie Warfield vs Shawn Cordell

125# Kelly Felix vs Travis Creagan

130# Russ Runyeon vs Jake West

135# David Jackson vs Billy Herbold

140# Jon Heacock vs Jesse Baker

145# Bond Davis vs Matt Spain

152# Joel Konz vs Justin Spain

160# Renell McCullough vs Quinn Gibson

171# John Kirn vs Bryant Blackmon

189# Brad Raby vs Josh Cooper

215# Xavier Curll vs Matt Bailey

Hwt. Tim Leach vs John Sivley

Are there any predictions?

Silverbullet, Is West going 130 now or was that a typo? He has been wrestling 135.

-I hear that West will probably be at 30 for the rest of the year.

- As far as the rankings go...They are updated almost on a daily basis but I will probably wait for another week or so to post them. Things need to sort out a little more. If you or anyone is interested in a particular weight all you have to do is ask. I'll tell you what I know.

Jake West is not running from John Lane, We have heard Lane is going 140. Have you ever thought Jake just might be doing it to help the team or another wrestler? NO.... this is unheard of. He must be running. Grow up. Bradley boys do what is best for the team not each wrestler! Good luck Jake where ever you go! Same to John Lane!

I know I know....nobody at bradley central fears anyone...they are fearless wrestling machines...On a serious note, I never said he was "running" from John Lane, I just said that he probably doesn't want to wrestle him. If John Lane is going 140 so be it. Jake is a very talented wrestler, and by no means do I think he is scared of Lane, just that John Lane would stand to be a large mountain to climb if Jake plans to win a state title. That's all I meant, it was nothing personal. So for you who thinks I was saying Jake is scared, don't be so defensive, everyone knows Bradley is a powerhouse and that Jake is talented.

Haha... Jake is a 30 lber. No doubt about that. Where did running come into play...hummm 135 and 140. If Jake feels like at 30 he is going to help his team let the kid go down.... if i'm not mistaken i don't think Lane made 35 this yr. and I think, just by seeing Lane this yr. he is a big 40. I think they are both great wrestlers, let 'em wrestle....

Thank God for 6.....

Franklin carries one of its best teams in 14 years to Cleveland this week. IMO the competion has been of a lessor caliber than in years past here in middle TN. More forefeits certainly than I can ever remember. So I don't think I've seen the best wrestling from several of FHS grapplers. It showed up tonight as a couple of wrestlers almost seemed less than fired up going out onto the mat and were put on their back for the first time by wrestlers who should not have been able to.

I think Cleveland will be a welcome wake up call for many on the team who are being lured into a sense of lethargic mechanics.

Edited by BigDogDaddy