Seymour vs. Oliver Springs Friday

BBALLTN

I think it will be a very close game. Hall & Johnson will get their points and in the end it will be how the rest of the girls on the floor step up. If Hackworth, Monk, Langford, Goins & the girls off the bench step up and continue to play the way they have the last few games and the home crowd gets rocikin', then I think OS pulls out a close one.

Go Lady Cats!!!

hall is probably the best player in the state, but the key for oz is how are the other 4 on the floor is playing. and right now they are unstoppable. i watched them play the other night and monk and hackworth played better than ever. if those two stay consistant like it or not oz has a good chance of bringing the gold ball home. And this is not coming from an oz fan either.

Hey LADY's!!

Today's game is probably going to be one of the hardest games of the season! I do remember my last game in the US against Seymour very well, 'cause my basketball season ended with that game! Ya'll need to keep a good eye on that tall Johnson girl....then everything will be good in the hood!!! :angry:

I bet Coach Wright prepared ya'll very well for this game, that's why I am more than positive that ya'll will beat them out of the gym!!!

I wish I could at least watch this big game! Here in Germany a whole bunch of people are waiting for the result!!

My SCHOOL says "GOOD LUCK" and also my new basketball team is thinking of ya'll!

Ya'll need to post the final score on this page as soon as possible and let us know how ya'll were doing!

GO LADY CATS.........................YA'LL CAN DO IT!!

GOOD LUCK FROM GERAMNY!!

Kat #55