Marion County/Jasper

possum

I guess the firing of Tim Taylor is just an example the standards coaches are held to. For one I think Tim Taylor did a great job this year, especially with the young bunch he had to work with. Did Tim Taylor not also loose two of his top assistants to head coacing jobs at Lake co. and Monteray? Did Tim Taylor get to replace those positions with the people he wanted? With all that happened to the program Marion still finishes second behind Tyner which is probably the best team in this area. Well hats off to Tim Taylor, I know there will be a lot of schools that will love to have him on board. Good luck coach!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did this happen? I just saw him last Saturday at the coaching clinic!

He was told Monday.

It's sad that a man that loves the school as much as Tim and wants the kids to do what is right is fired because of a group of people that NEVER gave him a chance.

record during his 4 years = 25 -18

three years in the playoffs = beat by David Lipscomb two years and Houston County.

To all the want-a-be head coaches out there beware!!!!!!!!

Better be a reincarnation of Ken Colquette. Because that is the only thing that will please the people in Jasper.

Bill #49 I totally agree with everything you said. The players of Marion County will try anything we can to get our coach...no our great coach Tim Taylor back. Dr. Taylor has made a bad mistake firing a coach that loved this program more than anyone else out there.

My opinion is that this community doesn't deserve such a great coach for the way he has been treated and ridiculed the past four years.

You couldn't ask for anymore than what he did this year with what he had. Through the injuries the amount of players and what all these players have been through Coach Taylor has brought out the best in all of us.

As it looks right now Coach Taylor will not be with us anymore as a coach, a great loss you will regret but I and everyone else wish you a great future coach.

Coach Taylor turned the Warriors around this season. Coming in, people thought that we might get lucky and win maybe 3 or 4 games. They would have never thought that we would end up going 6-4 and finishing 2nd in the region. I really hate what happened to him and he is a great coach and I hope that everything works out for him because he really loves this school and this football program. I wish Coach Taylor the best of luck.

Guest warriorpride12

I heard the old coach and Pitt before there new coach got there. That is one person that I heard is going to try to get the job. I wish that Coach would be hear next year but I guest that want be happening.