2AA district one

football4life69

i think it will be close race in this area. I think the two top teams will be pigeon forge and union county. However pigeon forge slipped past union county once I think union county will win it all. The game against pigeon forge was not a very good game for union county and plus the next time they meet union county will have regained one of their top players from injury. So i think when it comes down to the district tournament that union county is going to come out on top. Sorry this should be titled district 2 not one

I would like some opinions

Edited by football4life69

You are probably right football. It seems to be a very balanced district though. It looks like anyone could win on a given night. South Greene could make some noise as well. Rutledge was tied with Pigeon Forge at Pigeon late in the 4th quarter and Pigeon made a lot of Free throws down the stretch to make the score look worse than it was. If I were a betting man though I would put my money on the Patriots this year.

Edited by RHS02