Ba VS KNOX CATH

jmoney4eva

As well as Fox played he would be lucky to get a look from Belmont. Don't kid yourself. Yelling and cussing are two different things so don't confuse them. They had to be one of the most classless teams I've seen. It started with the coach and parents and has been passed on to several of the players. Its a long ride back to Knoxville!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've also seen and heard of several examples of poor sportsmanship from Catholic players, fans, and unfortunately coaches too, in several of thier sports programs. what a shame. and this ausdan guy who is apparently a player, after looking over some of his past posts, he needs to quit making excuses and just accept resonsibility for his actions and the actions of his teammates and school.

It was at BA and Ausdan is number 44. By the way what were those statements made to the BA team about Brandon Wright. Something along the lines of "sucking Brandon off"??? Real quality you are. As I remember your team and parents were the only ones complaing about the officiating even when the fouls were in Knox's favor 7-0. You all never lead this game and you rely on one player. You also said about the ejection that "I faked that ****" I know you said these things because I heard you. How many times did Wright dunk on you all? See us in Nashville and it will be even worse. Good luck beating weak teams and work on your weak game.

How about your fans don't touch players when they are on the court. AND we don't have class? How about when I was shoved over and your player got thrown out of the game. And Wright is good, but he didn't hurt us. It was Bone, who shot about 5 threes who hurt us. Intentional foul? Which I commited, ask number 40, who I fouled if it was. We both talked about it and knew it wasn't intended to be intentional. So say what you want to say about that. Good luck to you guys down the road, and I can see why we have divisions 1 and 2 now. Because you guys complain and don't get what you want or expect.

I think everyone who was at the game can draw their own conclusions. Outmatched teams should try to play with some dignity. You'll realize this when you mature.

AusDan, I was going to compliment your play; in fact, I looked for you after the game to introduce myself. But after your comments I think I'll just let my previous words speak for themselves. Good luck during the rest of the season; you'll be playing against good teams and your own negative, profane fans all year long.