Hardin Co. Girls

C-townballa

Hardin County is doing pretty well this year. They have played 5 games so far. Meredith McLemore is averaging about 18 points and 9 rebounds thru 4 games. Johnson is averaging about 7 points for the Lady Tigers in 4 games. They have lost some tough games and some that were very close, but their speed usually keeps them in it. Their underclassmen don't let up at all when they are in the game and they provide a lot of lift for the other players. I expect them to do well the rest of the season.

McLemore is not all she is cracked up to be. Don't get me wrong she is an okay player, and the numbers she is putting up are good and all, but her attitude brings her down. She is way too cocky. Her parents should lighten up a little as well. Is it true that they sit on the opposite side as the other HC fans because no one can stand the way the talk about their kids and stuff?

HCHS should be improved this year. Their guard play is improved, but chemistry could be an issue. You heard right about Mclemore's parents, they do sit on the opposite side of the floor, more for their own protection. A very angry parent apparently confronted them last year. it's all a shame, the kid has a chance to be a good player.

Edited by KennyMayne

I know Meredith personally and she is not the kind of person that ya'll are saying she is. Meredith is humble about all of the awards and recognition that she has gotten. Her parents are just like any other parents, and at times, anyone can get out of control. She is a really good ball player and I hope she gets a scholarship. She deserves one. I played with the same AAU organization that she did this summer and she was one of their best players, eventhough there were a lot of people on her team that had gotten a lot more publicity than her and were said to be better than her. She is a good girl and she is leading the Lady Tigers right now. Keep it up.

• 2 weeks later...

I know that Hardin County Girls are Good. I've played them and it wasn't Nothing easy. They have the best post players i have ever seen, their wing players are very aggressive. and they have a point gaurd, I think her name is ashley smith, she aint scared to show her handles on you. She will seriously brake your ankles with them handles. Also Meredith McLemore which is averaging 17 to 20 points a game is dominating the post. and they have a 2 gaurd i think her Name is Desi Johnson ( If you dont know who she is, You remember the boy in 93' who broke all them records for West Tennessee" CORY JOHNSON" that's her big brother) and let me tell she is shooting 3 point shots better them him you betta believe that. they 3 gaurd is awesome. I think they called her shermiaya, and the girl is very aggressive. so whoever plays them better come with their best game. because the girl are not nothing to play with.