blackman

southpaw24

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm if you really want to know i have been busy studying for exams because their is more to life than basketball. BUT ok think about this. A win is a win, hey no one can take away Riverdale's win, BUT, lets look at things shall we. Blackman only lost by 3 points w/o our leading scorer contributing and without Sneed. Now Riverdale had all they're players including Perkins and Onwu and it was at Riverdale. I dont care who you ask, if they saw the game they will still tell you that Blackman is still the team to beat. :unsure:

How in the H-E-double hockey sticks, is Blackman still the team to beat. Price wasnt off Friday night. No one was. It was the will to win and the great defensive effort put forth by both teams. Price is a great player, but he was not off, he was simply forcing shots because Lyons was all over him. I dont understand what is the deal with a 3 point win. A win is a win, and that win has landed Riverdale at the top of the standings at 3 and 0 in district play. Yes you can say this and that about Price being off and Sneed not playing but Riverdale should have won by alot more than 3. If Riverdale had not had a terrible night from the 3 point line they would have won by ALOT more. Riverdale was 1 for 17 from the 3 point line. Riverdale usaully hits those shots. They have hit 10 or more atleast 2 or 3 times this year. If they had shot just 4 for 17 or 8 for 17 the game would not have been close. Yes, Sneed would be a big help on the boards. He would help them out tremedously in that department, but please face the facts.........Sneed is no where close to as good as Perkins or Onwu. It doesnt suprise me though that Blackman fans are still runnin the lip (That will never change). I just dont understand why they dont give Riverdale the respect they deserve. All yall could talk about was wait til Friday...........well Friday came and Riverdale came out on top. We dont have alot else to say, Riverdale tries to let their play speak for itself so we dont have anything else to say about the Blackman and Riverdale rivalry. It was a great game that could have gone either way and the fans got their moneys worth, you could have not asked for a better game but Riverdale is the top dog for now so just let it be. Yall will get another chance. Good Luck to both teams.

Edited by hs sports fan

Ok you still cant give Riverdale its props can you after beating the so call dream team. If Blackman would of won it wouldnt of took you three seconds after the game to post it on coacht. David did not have a off night it was the defense. Something told me if Riverdale won it was going to be because Ben Sneed didnt play according to the Blackman fans. All that means to me is that Jerry and Chris would just step up their game.

Ok Mr. Screwy since you think Blackman is the stuff and you think you know everything, imma go ahead and prove you wrong twice. First of all, i dont know who your thinkin of but i do not sit on the bench because i am not even a player on the team. I use to be on the team but no longer am but i am still a huge supporter and fan. And second of all Blackman is a good team but we all know that Riverdale is not only the top dog in the boro but also in the Distrcit 7AAA. But dont get me wrong, Blackman is a good team just not as good as Riverdale. Yesterday in the Tennessean Riverdale was ranked third and Blackman was ranked 5th in the midstate. Two good teams.

This was a good game, period! Plain and simple, it could have gone either way! To be honest niether team played their best basketball! Price nor Lyons played their best, both were very tight and never really loosened up! To say Price or Lyons was not cold is ludicrous! Say what you will but Sneed will improve the Blaze lineup tremendously! There is a lot of B-ball to be played and these 2 teams should meet a couple more times, so stop all this internet smack talking and let the guys decide whose team is the best on the court! ;)