Who are the top players in East Tennessee.

rainman

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, this is a tough question and one that unfortunately can only be answered by the opinions of each individual person. However, if i might shed light on this questionable topic and show you all the true answer to "Who are the top players in East Tennessee?"

First, let me begin with a song.....actually, lets skip that part. So that I do not place any higher esteem on any of these following players, they will be introduced by their jersery numbers.

To begin, No. 14 Matt Miller (The Professor) - Now Miller Time is an And-1 animal and one of the best defensive players I have seen. Contrary to Walker Valley's "ugggggly" chant, Matt was voted the Best Looking Guy by the female population of Ooltewah, TN.

No. 15 Sherman Moton (The Sherminator) - Boyz and Girlz, this is the real deal, the Lebron James of Tennesee, the Kaptain of the Key, the Bambino of the backboard. Playing all over the court he is devastating outside the arch, and when pressured can drive on anybody.

No. 20 Courtney White (C-Dub) - He can run, he can shoot, he can dunk, he can rebound, he can steal, he can pass, he can shove Screech across the gym when the skinny kid is in his face, and he can do all this without taking off his headband. The complete and total package.

No. 21 Michael Newsome (The Noose) - This boy "hangs" the opposition out to dry. The best player I have seen in my life (along with these other guys) and has ice water in his veins. Doesn't care to get up in opponent's faces should they say somethin about his momma (who is a very nice lady btw) and he knows that his lineman has got his back (this is a message to a certain Cleveland player: I remember when you cheapshotted Mike...that was a dumb move on your part Doolittle).

No. 22 Harrison Fox (HARRY) - 12 Rebounds, 3 Blocked Shots, and 8 Points against Walker Valley. The boy is 14/14 at the free throw line and he is an ABSOLUTE ANIMAL. Definately on the list.

And last due to the order of jersey numbers, No. 24 Hunter Augustino (The Italian Stallion) - He's one of the few 6 foot tall white guys i know that can dunk (aside from getting hung once, barely) and blow the opposing fans a kiss before sinking a three in someone's eye. He is one of the top stealers I know (on the court now guys, he's not a theif) and did I mention he can dunk every once in a while?

That's it, stop the presses, the question has been answered. You can all get some sleep now. Thank you, and I'm Gone.

The Big Dawg

Edited by BigDawg55