giles fan support

tcross

I would like to first, tip my hat off to the lady bobcats. They played a wonderful game and never gave up. Second, I think that the Lorretto girls were a class act on how they handled their defeat last night. This is a great group of girls. Last, i must tip my hat off to ALJENISE(AJ) EWING, she is the lil wheezy of ladybobcat basketball. She played with heart and determination and Im personally proud of her effort. And also I would like to make a comment that I personally lead the cheering section for AJ,AD,ROBIN AND THE LADYBOBCATS. And I really think that we gave them the lift or (life) that they have some much need in the past games. and we WERE FEW IN NUMBER BUT WE STOOD OUT.

Edited by tcross

Tcross, I am so glad that you were there to lead the cheers for the girls. I was not able to attend the game, because I was out of town. But, I was there in spirit. LOL. Anyway, I plan to attend the game on friday, and I hope that the girls (and guys) can pull off big wins against Father Ryan. Fan Support is great for them. Several of the players have commented to me that they love to see and hear the cheers...but who wouldn't. Way to go Lady Cats!