Tony Fox, MOST TALENT IN THE STATE!

BigDawg55

height has nothing to do with talent, and thats about the dumbest comment i've seen. We aren't talking about him being the best player, dont misunderstand the topic at hand. I don't think he's the most talented, but the kid works with what he was given. The guys you are naming were born with skill, Tony has worked for it, and he has a lot of odds against him. That is just MY opinion. Whatever way you wanna sugarcoat it you are bashing him, and thats not what board is about. I really don't think anyone asked "What use is Tony Fox to GradFromTheNest?" And since that is the case, YOU sir are of no use to this thread.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well isn't this board about discussing our opinions of the talent which Tony Fox has? So I have done just that. Personally I tie talent into the whole package...As Webster says, "talent is a unit of value." And in my opinion there's not much of that there. That's my opinion, and YOU sir, can like it or not since these message boards are all about OUR opinions.

Edited by GradfromtheNest

And to me, it doesn't matter if his talent is incredible...because he's of no use to me.

Plus, we don't even need to be discussing his talent....like the one of the first posts said, he's what, 5' 6"?

You were talking of yourself, lets stop talking out of our ######. And yet again, what does his height have to do with his talent?

height has nothing to do with talent, and thats about the dumbest comment i've seen. We aren't talking about him being the best player, dont misunderstand the topic at hand. I don't think he's the most talented, but the kid works with what he was given. The guys you are naming were born with skill, Tony has worked for it, and he has a lot of odds against him.

You think Fox is the only one that works hard? I could name countless guys just from my town that have gone through rough times and basketball being their only outlet. Most people aren't born with it, maybe good genes, but they still have to develop it. I think Tony is a heck of a player, I just thought this comment was a little short on its development.

Yes, I agree with you, he's not natural in any sport I've ever seen him play. Sepcifically I've probably played against him in 20 different baseball games, and 5 or 6 basketball games. He is very intense and he does hustle...I will give him that. And if you had picked up on it in my first post, I'm saying that if he'd straighten up his attitude then I'd probably be agreeing with mostly everything ya'll have said on here....

yes i go to ooltewah. You need to quit living in high school and grow up. You never played football or basketball, so quit talking of the sports like you know something about it. It's good that you keep up with Ooltewah, but you know nothing about Tony Fox's basketball skills and you certainly have no use posting about it. I have nothing against you, it just bothers me to see players being bashed, especially one of my friends.