Tony Fox, MOST TALENT IN THE STATE!

BigDawg55

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me?? So you are telling me you would take Tony Fox over anyone in the state?? You would rather have Tony Fox than JaJaun Smith, or Tyler Smith, or Jamont Gordan, or J.P. Prince, or Hare and Pickell?? That aint right, I would take any of those named and I garuntee you they are better than Tony Fox. Granted he is a good shooter.

Real quick...

I've played against Tony in baseball ever since we were about 6. I realize this thread is about talent, but talent is nothing if you can't do anything with it. You will find very few people period that even want to be around Tony. I can't stand talking about a kid like that, but he knows what he's doing. His mouth is terrible, he doesn't know when to shut it up, and he has ZERO respect for anyone. Of course I haven't seen him in about two years....so maybe he's changed - hopefully!

Bottom line, I'd rather play with 4 than pick him on my team.

You will find very few people period that even want to be around Tony.

Of course I haven't seen him in about two years....so maybe he's changed - hopefully!

how can u say something like that? this is about basketball talent, not ur personal opinion of his chartacter. i know plenty of people who are friends of tony and have no problems with him. so dont badmouth the kid just because u dont like the way he plays basketball. u havent seen him in 2 years, and u are judging his character based on past experiences playing basketball against him. thats messed up.

if you had kept reading i said i haven't seen him in a couple years and hopefully he's changed...

These boards are about personal opinion, and I believe that character ties directly into his basketball playing. As I said, I, which means ME would rather play with 4, than pick him on my team. I don't want somebody like him on my team...period. And to me, it doesn't matter if his talent is incredible...because he's of no use to me.

Plus, we don't even need to be discussing his talent....like the one of the first posts said, he's what, 5' 6"?

Powell and Catholic play Saturday Night at 9:00 p.m. at Catholic. That should be a very good matchup between Fox and Dustin Plumlee. Plumlee, like Fox, is an excellent shooter. He does not take as many shots as Fox, but he is a probably better at distributing the ball to teammates. That should be a great head to head matchup. And people should stop bashing individual players on this board. Did you ever stop to think that these people might actually read this board? If you can't say something nice.

Well then the Catholic guys should stop bashing Webb then, they probably read this board too.