Tony Fox, MOST TALENT IN THE STATE!

BigDawg55

I've played BASKETBALL against Tony and I've grown up playing baseball with him ever since we were about 5....I am proud to have graduated from Ooltewah, and since my brother is still there I keep in touch with what's going on in most of the sports. I can still "grow up" and stay close to what's meant a lot to me. I really don't understand what you mean by "living" in high school though...

And you're right, it bothers me to see players being bashed too...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the Catholic vs. Union County game and Tony Fox wasn't all that impressive. The first play i saw was him banking in a wide open three pointer. The plays after that he was about 0-11. The second half he shot the ball better and i think he had 3 three pointer's in a row. Then i saw him dribble the ball off his foot. I dont know what he was doing on defense cause he didn't even guard his guy. The Union County guards were just posting him up, and all he was doing was playing behind him. If you are 5'5 and you play behind your guy in the post you will get beat everytime. Matthew Parton impressed me alot more than Tony Fox did.