best team in 1a

thecrew

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm Forrest really hasn't played much of anybody. Summertown doesn't seem to be as good as they were last year and they only beat them by 10. FRA has been missing some players and not at 100% as a team and they beat them by 13. If Forrest is the best team in class A, well, nvm. I think Cosby may be. Chattanooga Christian is definitely up there. RBS, Westermoreland, Greenfield, and a few others as well.

Yeah, You could mabye say Forrest hasn't played anyone. But I don't see any other undefeted teams in the region and we all play pretty much the same people. Beleive me Forrest is for real. I go to all their games. As for the best we will wait and see. I just know Chapel Hill is for real this year and have some real players. By the way, Chapel Hill has beat DCA before the season started in a scrimage. Keep the opinions rolling though. It will be a fun year in 1A.

I wouldnt say NCS is the best team in 1A but they are sure making a push at 10-2 with one loss to a CPA in double OT who played the game of their life and a pretty good Grace team who made a buzzard beater to win. When J. Anderson gets back they will be even stronger. They are definitly a contender.

NCS03 yall lost to cpa and grace with Anderson so how are you gonna be stronger with him when you've had him the whole time except for the last couple games.

the comments on this board amaze me sometimes. Name one team that you know that wouldnt be better with its leading scorer returning.