Stunts

strongbad2014

I understand your problems with having a small squad. My squad has only 8 members and it makes it difficult to perform as many eye catching stunts as other larger teams can. We do a lot of transition stunts and basket tosses. One of the fan favorites is two leap-frogs facing each other, then squish, quarter turn retakes to extension to full down. They like the whole idea of cheerleaders soaring over each others' heads. LOL. They also like flat-backs, which are really easy and you can manipulate them in several different ways. I think the best thing for small teams is lots of movement during stunts and a lot of attitude. The crowd is looking more at the expressions on your face than the difficulty of stunts you are doing!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Grad! hehe. Yea I def. agree that visual stunts are great for small squads well any squad really, but especially squads who don't have enough people to do really difficult stunts. And a crowd definitely would rather see a girl doing a eye-catching stunt with a smile on her face, than trying something hard and looking terrified. haha!