Wayne County vs Clifton

twh06

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though WC is heavily favored to win this one, Clifton will be a threat unless we can jump ahead of them quickly in the first quarter. If we can shut them down in the first quarter and get ahead by 15 or so. I think WC will crush them. If we come out of the gate cold and let them hang around, it will be a game till the end. I've been looking forward to this game since Clifton's 5-0 start and automatic self nomination for a state tourney bid.

Edited by tfranks24

Wayne County won by 29. I've never saw a team start forcing fouls with four minutes still left in the game. I guess there is a first time for everything. Made it a long game though. We shot terrible in the first half. Played better in the second, finally pulling out of reach midway in the third quarter. J.D. led all scorers with 22 I think. The rest of the scoring looked to be spread out pretty evenly. All in all we played ok but need to get off to a quicker start.

Well Well,

I knew all that talk about FHS being unstoppable after 5 games was gonna bite them in the buttocks. They may be better than they've been since the late 80's but thats still not very good. The best part of the game was the whosyadaddy block JD slammed on Joe Dirt in the last quarter. JD why didn't you throw it down.

Guest steviebuns

Joe Dirt here. I got my crap thrown and I was looking for him to dunk it myself. We got creamed and I hope things pick up for us. Way to play W-boro. Hope yaw go a long way. See ya at home, hopefully it will be a better game.

BTW: Where do you ppl get this Joe Dirt stuff? If yaw really want a mullet I might pull one out for ya.