Jefferson County Head Football Coach

redupset

Wow, those are awfully strong comments about the great Coact T poster himself (BUD) from my hero Red81KPsmash.

I am just glad we got the best young coach in the state @ McMinn County, and I know he will have a LONG and successful career here in Athens. I know the rumor wheel will say that Hutchins will come back to Jeff Co. after Meadwos is gone but that won't happen either because that would be like re-marrying your ex-wife. Yes he might have lived there and even played @ Jeff Co. but also remember he was born in Athens and lived here until he was about 9 or 10 yrs. old: so he has roots @ McMinn Co. also.

And for Bud you just keep playing with your tom-tom, just be careful and don't break the thing.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW Smash, you must of of got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. What was so bad about what bud said?

And how did you know we beat our tom toms and worshiped Graham's bronze statue. That was suposed to be a secret.

And I know somebody that did turn down more money to do the same job. His name is Graham Clark. I guess money ain't everything. Or maybe its because he actually built the program and has decited to stay with it.

Could it be, the reason your so bitter is because your Patriots have never won a game against Graham Clark ?

WaCo :rolleyes: JaCo

Edited by WaCoJaCo

Hey Bud, some DB fans tell me when their tom-tom starts leaking that is when they realized it was broke for good, so take it easy tonto.

And for you WaCoJaCo smash is actually on cloud nine but I will let him comment on your post, just go back to playing with your tom-tom.

Edited by TribeFan

Well there were several here in North America when Columbus and the pilgrams came across the pond.

My group happens to be Cherokee because a true Cherokee did not wear a full head dress only a few feathers. Well enough on the history lesson because if I tell you any more there will be a charge.

I realize you must have gone to DB and were not properly educated so if I can be of further assistance please let me know.

DB education is second to only sometimes Oak Ridge, Brentwood, and Maryville. If you grew up in Tennessee and did not go to these high schools or a well known private school then WaCo got a better High School education then you. Thats why teachers in Kingsport are among the top 3 districts in pay in the state. Also, DB is much better known than Jeff Co even if you have won a title more recently. Most wins in the state, biggest following of fans. Never be remembered my butt. Who in the world comsiders Jeff Co a more memorable team then DB? Nobody on earth but Smash. You can't compare, only continue to be jealous and claim, "oh we are not bitter" But then you try to hit a nerve with, "Has Clark and DB figured a way not to choke in the playoffs" Heck a team that was supposed to be down, lose 3 or 4 regular season games and makes it to the quarters thats pretty good. What did Jeff Co do? I forgot, they were supposed to destroy DB at Jeff Co this year. Hey, Jeff Co has a really good chance this year against DB. I like the odds so I will put my life savings on the Indians to win by 21 or more. You are so full of it that its coming out your ears. You are jealous because you have no TOM TOMS and you try to get on Meadow's TOM TOMS so you can feel like you have some.

Edited by bud

Hey Bud would you say that smash hit a nerve?

I must agree with smash on this one, you can have the biggest following and most wins but until you win the big one (modern era) you are just like everybody else. Sure DB has great tradition but there are alot of similarities between UT and DB great support but can't seem to win the big one.

And as far as facilities go DB has some of the worst I have seen. I realize they are building a new building but as far as the visitors stands go and the playing surface it all needs some attention.

Talking about tom-toms it sounds like someone broke one off in you Bud.

Good luck next season and try and calm down, we all love each other here on T.

Nope, no TOM TOM broken off, just tired off hearing the same crap from teams that have not done any better than DB. I know our facilities need some work. Kingsport City has spent alot trying to get all the schools in peak condition. The thing that is crappy is, they started at all the elementary schools, then to Sevier Middle and now, finally they started on DB. This has all taken forever to touch on all the schools and I think Robinson Middle still has some big plans as well Along with thte City funded renovations at DB (millions and millions) the new athletic field house (funded by donors) will help all athletics at DB. We have waited for years for the slow moving city to update facilities, now it is a bonus that at the same time the new field house is being built. Ok guys, back to Meadows. He really has a football mind and he could help any school rebuild.