Jamont Gordon"The Real Deal!"

untame

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats funny is at the game Saturday they actually anounced his name as Jamont Jordan instead of Jamont Gordon and then later corrected themselves.

That announcer also introduced Oakland High School as the Raiders. :blink:

He did a fantastic job, though...very professional.

Speaking of professional, how did Jamont look today? I was on my way to Georgia, where I am now.

NCS03 did you talk to Coach K personally and he told you that

Could you please go back and read my post again, the part where I said if he gets his head straight he can go anywhere he wants to. Coach K wouldnt deal with a guy who takes him self out of games and cant make passing grades in school. But thanks for yet another stupid post.

LADYFIREBIRD04, you seem to have some real talent evaluating skills. I'm impressed that you noticed that Jamont isint all hes cracked up to be. Actually I'm still trying to figure out who told you that one.

WesVols, Jamont looked okay last night, he was HELD to 18 points 9 board and six assists. He didnt really shoot much for the simple fact that there was a lot of concentration on him as always and he usually forces shots on 90% of his competition but Henry Harris is almost as good as he is so he seemed to be more into making good passes, which he did. Some of his passes were so good that they would hit his team mates in the face right under the goal and they couldn't catch them. You never see Jamont get an open look and almost every shot he takes has to be forced, if you get him on a team with a good post player and another shooter or two at either the high school or college level he would score 35 every night.