LORETTO LADY MUSTANGS ADVANCE TO CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

4MUSTANGS

LORETTO ADVANCES TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME OF THE NORTHWEST ALABAMA GIRLS CHRISTMAS TOURNAMENT BY BEATING #1 ALABAMA 2A HATTON LADY HORNETS, 83-81. HATTON FEATURED UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA SIGNEE MAMIE RUTHERFORD. LORETTO WILL FACE #1 RANKED 3A LAUDERDALE COUNTY TOMORROW NIGHT AT 7:30 IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. LORETTO BEAT MADISON COUNTY 59-56 IN THE FIRST ROUND, FRIDAY NIGHT. ON SATURDAY NIGHT LORETTO BEAT EAST LAWRENCE 77-71.

Hey goldenboy, i think u need to chill out about #10, you wont even be at the game tonite man!!! I invited u to come down, but you'll be no show, well gotta go, i was up until 4:20 this mornin talkin to a new friend i met!!!LOL!! Yeah, Score 3, i've got to go with u on that, Lady Mustangs all the way!! It wont be easy, but our girls can manage, they all have heart, guts, and want to, especially jana cross!!! And by the way, if there is any Hatton fans readin this, she aint scared of yall or anybody else she plays against!!! Just call her FEARLESS!!!!

Go Lady Mustangs!!!!!!! :D