CLARKSVILLE FINEST (Crossup review)

crossup

Hey Everyone,

I am glad you finally started talking Cville ball again. It is very hard to keep up with B-ball where I am right now. I wish all the young men of C-ville a very good season. I must say something to the team that is close to my heart. LETS GO NE EAGLES! I've heard from people that have seen them play they haven't put it all together yet and their winning. As always they will be ready for the Districts. Watch out. By what I have seen in the paper they have lost some close games to some good teams. I think they can do some damage this year. What do you think GOMAD,CROSSUP and OMEGA

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most certainly Northeast is a very exciting team to watch and they will fight for the District Championship along with Clarksville and Northwest...

Northeast has the best bench and the better Coaching... Clarksville has GREAT Defense but lack scoring power at times... Northwest they score very well but play poor defense. They are to quick to play a Zone defense..

But I think NE will be the team to beat they have just enough. they already beat Clarksville early in the season, but then again you never know..

Reed, Townley, Harris, Pfiegher, Teague, Bradley, Rogers, Newell, Bolden, Partee, Tuck, Trotter will fight for player of the year honors (10AAA), right now I give the edge to Reed he's a winner :D , Townley & Harris neck & neck because they have so many double, doubles this year_ and that has to count for something :D ...Bolden & Rogers are on the come up, Newell great left hand player, Teague plays BIG HUGE!!, Corey's the best shooter, Partee can jump out the GYM (OL SCHOOL), Trotter & Tuck nice steady PG's with unlimited potental, Badley great defender..You have to Love High School B-Ball..

I think NE, NW, and Clarksville will make some noise this year they all lost some real close ones....

Its true Quinn is not your best offensive player, what makes him great is his defensive skills, and his ontstanding leadership. I think its should help Clarksville in the long run... Bracey is the scorer.. Quinn's the defender and they work hand & hand most of the time... Play hard you can't go wrong..

Nothing against Quinn game, but to reach the next level of Basketball, Quinn needs to work on some of his Offensive skills. And with hard work over the Spring this should set things right. I said before Quinn is not a BIG numbers player. but his other skills take up for his lack of Offensive Explosion. Keep up the hard work! :D

Quinn's is still getting recruited to play at the next level. He is very capable of puting up 15 per night, he is explosive, and very athletic. He just defers to Bracey. Thats why he might have 15 here, and 12 here, then an occasional 8 there. He does what his coach needs for him to do to win.

Edited by hoopsguru79

Just to set this bird to rest, there are no, listen up here, no major colleges looking at anyone from the team for basketball. There it is, straight from a starter's mouth. Now, I will say that D1 colleges are looking at players from this school for football, with myself being one of them. But that is a whole different ball park, and this forum is to be about basketball. As for tonight, let the world know that we lost by 21 to Mt. Juliet. Bad shooting and poor hustle on our part cost us this game, even when we led 26-29 at the half. Mt.Juliet is a good team, and they proved that tonight. But hey, they are only playing a team that is now, based on our record, expected by many to not make the top 3 in their own district. But that's alright. This place is made for people to speak their minds. Do what you want, think how you want, but as for myself and my teammates, we are going to take this season one game at a time and let our games do the talking for us, with or without the least bit of confidence and support from our fellow peers. I am not trying to start up that whole can of worms about Northwest not getting enough props. We are getting our fair share of respect, and not complaining about it. Hear what you want from anybody about how they feel about this, but just to let you all know that this is how the team feels. Not the coaches, not the fans, but straight from the source; the team.