Who says 12aaa isnt competitive any more

qwmike

Sure they don't have the Mario Moore's Brian Collins or Demarco Polk's any more but 12aaa is back this year with the best games night in and night out. On Tuesday you might win by 4, but on Friday you may lose to the same team you beat Tuesday by 6. Just ask Antioch who beat Pearl only to come right back the next week to lose to them in the Overton tourney, or Stratford who has beaten Glencliff twice this year but loss to them last night in the Father Ryan Tourney Championship game by 3. Maplewood they are down but hey it's 12aaa and they can win at any time. Don't know much about Hunter's LAne but once again it's 12aaa, Whites Creek started off slow but have now began to roll so who knows what may happen with them. McGavock Overton tourney Champs have been hot winning 12 straight but with district play coming soon will that remain? WIth teams like Antioch, Glencliff, and Stratford back to back on there schedule who knows what may happen. These games are all decided in the fourth quarter or overtime and sometimes even double overtime. These boys are playing ball foreal and you can't say who is going to win what cause it looks good all the way around. If you are a betting man I wouldnt bet on any of these games cause you just might go broke!!!!!!!! :blink::(

I agree. Once again they will represent Region VI again in the substate. The number 1 seed from 11-aaa will get beat by the number IV seed from 12-aaa.

What 4 do you think will represent 12-aaa in region play?

Who will win the region?

Can anyone advance to the state?

I'll say these 4 will come out of the 12-aaa district tourney.

1. Stratford(experience is the key, harris a 3 yr starter)

2. Glencliff(can jamont continue to carry the load)

3. McGavock(3 yr starter in AJ price is underestimated, has played in a lot of big games)

4. Whites Creek(will bluing step up and be more assertive??)

I think 12-aaa will have two teams in the state.